Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg replied to jan the man's topic in NEW USERS
    Thats the only way, mk2s is all about the love. None of the rotters are "worth," the agro to fix. I'd hate to think the garage costs of the work thus far put into the white one. It won't be up for sale, ever. (assumming it gets completed)
  2. Well folks my first billing was proper quality, thanks to all for making myself and Nigel feel at home. The levels of abuse, especially on Friday night, were quite surperb 2 things that I can take from the weekend 1) This is how Jonny usually works on his car [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2416_zpsomk7usk2.jpg 2) This how Brett drinks water errrrr rum [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2417_zpsvca52u5z.jpg I didn't take too many pics, here is one on Saturday [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2413_zpsru7jo2mv.jpg I think the foreground got filled by sunday, something like 30+ mk2s made it. Sorry if I didn't chat to some of you much, everyone was doing their own thing (as was I a bit) but thats partly what made it a laugh. Sorry if I legged it without saying goodbye, had to put in a shift a legoland with the kids and some gardening sunday pm......life in the fast lane
  3. Cav washed and packed...... [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/IMAG2409_zpsksfbxzdr.jpg Loads of space so stuffed some more kit in and lined some more up for tomorrow
  4. That is one extension lead
  5. Bad news gents, hopefully you get yourselves sorted. That said the weather is looking decidedly ropey, how much gazebo space does the club take?
  6. No probs.....I'll just be following the sat nav anyway (and avoiding the M25).
  7. Rosco, I'm leaving around 3pm Friday to collect a mate in Henley. Then north to the M40.
  8. Yeah the sun will disappear It looks like I won't get there until 6pm Friday (earliest). Being a Billing virgin, should be good come rain or shine.
  9. Greg replied to davedave's topic in NEW USERS
    Dave, you can't rush these things mate, take your time don't worry about it
  10. Perfect......good man.
  11. Welcome, cav looks great.....is it the one on ebay for a tidy sum?
  12. Greg replied to opelpower89's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site, your saloon is the best colour. Your re-build of the hatch front looks good.
  13. O, its that one Dave......v nice
  14. Greg replied to a130sr's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Dave and welcome
  15. Welcome to the home of crazy people......all are welcome here
  16. Greg replied to davedave's topic in NEW USERS
    Nope, title says tow car not family tow car Its got to be a ute. There was a V6 one knocking about for reasonable money, LPG'd as well. Not quite the V8 sound track but loads of usesable loading space.
  17. Greg replied to davedave's topic in NEW USERS
    Dave, get a 5.7l LS1 powered monaro.......perfect, any gear any time anywhere 8) Even better, get a ute
  18. Welcome. The CDi looks great......get the welder out, you'll be a dab hand at it when complete :angel: The easiest way to see if you can take it on is to join up to the club and trawl through the project threads. Many have gone before as these cars rot really well Shame the LXi had to go.
  19. Looks like its me plus my bro in law in law......and stopping over for a night (camping). Blue LX to come (unless I've got another sorted)
  20. *drool* Rot free chassis.......I wouldn't know what to do with it Good luck with the rebuild
  21. Welcome to the site......and get them pics up :angel:
  22. Welcome to the mad house Steve......good luck on the cav search :angel:
  23. Greg replied to danetf's topic in NEW USERS
    Am liking that.....great pics 8)
  24. Greg replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the club, both cars look fantastic. Swirl means what "engine." ;D
  25. No complaints from me.....I couldn't do a single weekend in November anyway :angel:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.