Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    Very nice. Are "new," engines easy to come by over there? As for handles, they are pretty rare for new ones. You can try the Greece opel spares guy on here, he might have some.
  2. Greg replied to adampestell's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice......best colour this So when you say bad way, it looks ok. Is it a bit crusty underneath, boot, rear corners etc?
  3. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Same for me John.
  4. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Hello John, did you voice some concern to the VBOA on the date change in that some of the members cannot make it from here? Not having a gripe as what's done is done, but maybe for subsequent years date setting can be adjusted
  5. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Its on the radar....we'll see how it all pans out.
  6. Greg replied to redexstyle's topic in NEW USERS
    My late granddad had a similar car but 1.3 version. Looks very tidy.
  7. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    What pub where, at retro?
  8. Greg replied to redexstyle's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome....get your pictures up of the GL please No pics mean its not real
  9. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    True, and I cannot play late night rugby with Younger either.......rubbish. That said, I am eyeing up retro with the white one......just need to know the dates.
  10. Car looks good John, are those side repeaters standard?
  11. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Like I said John, its not your fault and I'd never shoot the messenger. I'll have to go to another trip.....maybe retro....we'll see.
  12. Nice looking motor Gabriel......keep the updates coming
  13. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well that means that the white lx will probably be completed as I cannot go. When I was told the 8-11th July was set in stone, I booked a holiday, so I am gutted now as I won't be there! I am not blaming you John, as its the VBOA that have changed the dates, and not you. I cannot change the holiday before people say anything. Not happy.
  14. Greg replied to msowden's topic in NEW USERS
    Glad its running. All that effort has paid off 8)
  15. Welcome along.....car looks good.
  16. I think the £1500 is realistic.....but I'm bias :angel:
  17. Already spotted this and it looks really good, and am tempted......but really a 4th LX hatch :-X One question I had Kaino, why is there red in the anthracite section in the rear most corner of rear 1/4 windows (in between the gutter and rubber seal)? Was it just a bodyshop hiccup, I have a few of those on my white one to iron out......
  18. I think he guaranteed rust........if that helps?
  19. Greg replied to chep's topic in NEW USERS
    You'll give Daz a run for his money with that car.....v clean (and green).
  20. Greg replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well what a cracker of a weekend. Sorry to those who I didn't manage to say goodbye to (or those I didn't chat to much). A few random pics [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2877_zpshlieh5fv.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2881_zpshbdxey6g.jpg (note extra support for Ivans request) [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2882_zps2r8uky8i.jpg Colin Macraes old rally nova. [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2883_zpso8t6usvv.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2884_zpsaoivamfm.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2885_zpszjlbtocb.jpg [img width=579 height=1024]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2886_zpsqiqzqxwb.jpg This is class....the kids need one apparently. Sorry Damo, I didn't get to have a chat. [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2888_zps9vtqoioc.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2889_zpsndd2py3h.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2890_zpskqhbenhs.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2891_zpsqjoz2lbx.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2892_zpsyilrc4in.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2895_zpsi5bw2k0y.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2896_zps8nb7u9ph.jpg [img width=800 height=452]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z145/gregpoet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2899_zpsboseafsq.jpg Made the trip home in one piece (except the brakes are a bit juddery....anyone with a pair of solid discs for sale)? Thanks to all for the efforts put in to make this weekend happen and make for a friendly banterous atmosphere. Youngun, I'll bring a ball next year
  21. Greg replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Car packed, just need to buy some food and do a mornings work and I'll be on the road mid afternoon tomoz.....bring it on.
  22. Greg replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Camping gear in the hall.....I need to get the car cleaned and checked over in readiness. I'll be there Friday pm sometime.
  23. Greg replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Nice....I need to dig out all the camping kit etc. I'm not sure whether to enlarge the tent with an awning this year or not
  24. Greg replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Tis a shame Ivan......till next time.
  25. Greg replied to Viktor_opel's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks good Viktor....its great to see people globally enjoying these cars 8)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.