Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbytencavs

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robbytencavs

  1. Hi. Apologies just been aware it's this weekend, for some reason I had it in my diary for the 25-27th. Got stuff I can't get out of today but is it still OK to come down this evening? Still with the motorhome? Does anyone know what time we can get in from and a cut-off time we can't arrive after? Sorry cavalier won't be that clean as it's being used today. Hopefully see you later. Rob
  2. I will but I think you'll regret asking, sorry.
  3. Good to hear, look forward to seeing it at VBOA! All good, you?
  4. OK, booked. Will be there Friday night and leave Sunday evening. See you then!
  5. Excellent, means Vicki (The Wife) will come with without complaining about camping...... Would you know what age you have to pay for kids? Harry (12) would also come..... Would also have a trailer (to bring the Cav as Vicki wouldn't drive it) would that squeeze in or becoming too much of a problem. To be honest it's all probably smaller than the tent we used at the last meeting we attended at Billing all those years ago, size of a double garage! Was good for the kids to be playing in though... Could you let me know the password when you get a chance then please. Going to look to come down Friday evening till Sunday evening if that's OK?
  6. Legend, don't think I've ever been called that! Like it though... I think more like 16 years, I think it said my last post was 2009......... Yes will be good to catch up, you going to VBOA? How's things? All good I hope.
  7. Would like to attend this if it is still open? Would anyone know does 'camping' include motorhomes? I know it strictly doesn't but sometimes the term is used generically.. Don't think my car is exactly show quality but it's not a rusty wreck either.. Hopefully it'll fit in!
  8. Good thank you, You? I still have the CDI but sadly I've let it slide. Back when I still lived in London some kids broke into where I had them stored and I suspect were on the roofs or something and broke the sunroof and as it was months till I revisited and noticed as they were sheeted up it was wrecked. . I moved it up to Lincolnshire with me so might be able to do something but I think it maybe too far gone. You going to VBOA? Your pic from years ago but sadly not looking like that now.
  9. Hi As above back after a long time being absent! Hoping life is going to give me some time now! To that end I finally have a cavalier back on the road. I've owned it for about 33 is years I think. It was last briefly on the road for our wedding in 2012 but that was a bit of a fudge I think just to use it for the wedding! Someone in the past gave me my user name, can't remember who but if you feel the need it would now be 12 cavaliers (3 MK3's)! It'd be good to get to VBOA if that's possible? I don't know how many of the old faces are still here but it'd be good to catch up. Cheers Rob
  10. Robbytencavs replied to mckdan0's topic in NEW USERS
    Very nice looking clean car! Are you keeping it as an auto?
  11. Only 9 times, I've had the green cab for about 16 years I think, long long before Vicki. And she knows if it came to it which would go first! >
  12. Thought it was just me that did this! phew >
  13. hi

    Robbytencavs replied to rosco's topic in NEW USERS
    Very good ;D ;D ;D
  14. hi

    Robbytencavs replied to rosco's topic in NEW USERS
    And I thought it was just me that had the leaf collection! ;D
  15. Robbytencavs replied to dappy cow's topic in NEW USERS
    I meant in relation to the existing plastic door pocket. If I remove it I would be left with indentations and holes. If I left it I suspect it would look silly.
  16. Robbytencavs replied to dappy cow's topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers, photos would be great. Not sure how I would make them work with the existing door cards but maybe something will come to mind when I see then!
  17. Robbytencavs replied to mattbmx1567's topic in NEW USERS
    I agree, I look out of my front door and I think their breeding.......... ;D ;D ;D
  18. Robbytencavs replied to dappy cow's topic in NEW USERS
    The complete door cards in brown? Any pics? I could be very interested. ;D
  19. Robbytencavs replied to dappy cow's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi Looks very nice, very similar to mine ;D. Has the better interior with the wallet door pockets, I'm jealous >
  20. Sounds like you had a good car there! Likewise all mine have been pretty reliable, its just the bodywork! ;D I have 2 cdi's, a 1.8 hatch 86 and a 2.0 saloon 87. I need to sell one but do not know which one as I like both!
  21. Thought I'd update with a picture of my latest cav. Probably be recognised by a few of you! Nice looking car in pretty good condition. It makes me appreciate that the gold CDi I have up for sale is actually in excellent condition save for the wheel arches!
  22. Sorry been busy Don't think they are in a very good condition though. 1 tyre stays up the other has hole in it and wall has perished!
  23. I'm in erith in kent, just on the outskirts of london. I will take pictures of them if you wish and post them here.
  24. It is a bit of a waste of what could be a nice car but the parts will be usefull. It has 2 of them. if you want them they will be available.
  25. Hi My 4th convertible! Not sure it is anything to shout about. Just for spares obviously. Sorry about the poor picture but I don't think a good picture will make it look any better! Rob

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.