Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richie

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Richie

  1. Might need your help buddy, was it pro plus ?
  2. I dont know mate, daz has been in practice recently
  3. shall meet you all at chieveley then, so thats a 4.30am wake up
  4. Well if andy and tim are heading up saturday morning then I could meet them on the way ?, tim, andy, whats your intentions then ?
  5. So are we meeting at the RR location saturday morning ?
  6. So thats why its taken you a long time to get the lx done, leave the lego alone :-*
  7. I'm up for it buddy
  8. Richie replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    didnt want to know about you playing with your dingy thing thanks
  9. Richie replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    He doesn't ;D
  10. Richie replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    See, he understands
  11. Richie replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Dont let that stop you, have been to billing twice without a cavalier and still had a great time >
  12. quiet considering it,s only around 5 weeks away, Im still going but without a cav
  13. But has been confirmed steff
  14. Im going but haven't paid , have booked my hotel room
  15. I was going to book the friday but I love early morning convoy's, nobody on the road
  16. It's because of you it's £44.10, was only £35 before christmas
  17. I heard that the hotel charges you more, as your never out your room on time.
  18. Mine wasn't finished on the last one, hell I even had to get my old mates the AA out :-[
  19. Put me down as a maybe, depending if it makes the road
  20. As non of you can make the decision, Im booked in at the above
  21. I dont know why no one has mentioned the ibis ?, it's only 20 mins from cov and it's cheaper, cleaner, and a bar open later, the trouble with the others were no place to go after pub closed
  22. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, for a minute I thought I read you might have a cav there ;D
  23. You are such a crawl man
  24. You guy's could hardly stand or speak at 12.30am, respect for lasting till 3.00am , but you both looked pretty worse for ware this morning . For just 1 second on the way home I thought I saw Blitz, big hairy arse hanging out the window of a mk2 cav
  25. On my first pint

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.