Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richie

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Richie

  1. if I was into convertables, I would be sat outside your house already. For those who say its to far ?, ITS FREE, so if it cost you £150 in fuel its still a cheap car. Good luck
  2. Richie replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    stuff that ivan, our next euro trip is camping in your garden and driving round Ireland
  3. Well you don't hear much when over a ton really, do ya
  4. why what happened mate, I was so passed I couldn't join you when you shot passed me.
  5. I wonder why
  6. What a Fantastic weekend for my first time at retro, the campsite was A1 and having a beer festival made it even better , apart from the little shits that kept me awake all night my revenge this morning was well deserved. Thank's to all that came this weekend, you made it a very memorable for my.
  7. Hopefully im in.
  8. Steff did say she had booked 10 camping pitches.
  9. when was the estate featured
  10. what rain ?
  11. Don't worry daz, just filled my fridge with cider, will be nice and cold ready for when I get there
  12. What time you setting off steff ?
  13. Its depending on what time steff and keir finish work but hoping to leave between 4-5pm, will speak with paul.
  14. Thursday evening via jonnys for a cuppa, sorry meant drop his car off.
  15. I bet it will change.
  16. This is the weekend after the bank holiday, so im in , what do I need to do Steffi, do I book with you or the retro rides site, have you sorted a camping venue ?
  17. The Pick up
  18. chris, as your self employed why aren't you leasing a van ?, 100% tax deductable, its a no brainer mate.I had my vito for 8 years, before I sold it I got 150 tax deductable for depreciation , hence why I now lease, I either pay the tax man the 300 a month or drive a new vw transporter.
  19. Looks really nice buddy, love the colour. Bring it along to billing for the weekend, would love to have a look
  20. you can either ring them direct or pay on the gate.
  21. read his post again matt , welcome buddy, as a member of the site you dont have to own a mk2 cav to attend and camp with us, just ask to be put on the list and im sure one of the mods will add you.
  22. There be heading home on Saturday after hearing us lot on Friday :-[
  23. Richie replied to a130sr's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi dave and welcome, good look with the search and they don't come up too often but its a case of keeping your eyes peeled in all the for sale sections on the int.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.