Everything posted by KJBOpel400
-
What are the most difficult bits to get for a MK2 Cav
Can any one give me any idea what the most difficult bits are to get for a MK2 Cav. I would like to know so that I can keep an eye out at Auto Jumbles/Car Boots etc. Kevin
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
Have got it on the road today. Drives absolutly great. Amiazed that the Trip Computer still works, the electric windows and even also the remote boot release which I am told does not always. Have got to change the exhaust at some point as some down the line has fitted a Walker one which is incorrect and bangs on roundabouts as it is not correct. One question what tyre pressures should I be running? Kevin
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
Thanks for the replys. I have got a locks set new which I am having fitted.
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
Should say that I have got to change the locks as the passenger door and boot locks are broken, so though it best to change all of them and possibly the ignition barel as well.
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
Here are a few.
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
I did think about that but had been told they were no longer avalible. You dont know how much it would be from a Main Dealer by any chance? The reason I ask is ebay might be cheaper?
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
I've recently purchased a Cavalier Calibre for £350 which has been stored for 5 years and need to fit a new lock set to it. Can any one advise where the best place to get one from is. Not much else wrong with the car no rust other than what is mentioned below, trim all there etc. Has gone through MOT but failed on items a few items head light bulb, rear number plate bulb, 1 tyre and a couple of rust holes the size of a pin. Kevin