Everything posted by WDUK2005
-
sri grey hatch ebay
I've asked seller if he will hold till after my holiday, he says he won't but if it's still available I'll save it !!!!! Need a project and as long as it runs ok I'll manage
-
I have just bought hallos mk2 Cav sri
I'm sorry but i dont want to make you feel welcome ed !!!!!!!!!! in fact i want the complete opposite !!!!!! I wanted this car so badly and if i hadnt of had to go on holiday she would be mine all mine > No hard feelings mate....... but if you ever do want to sell it please mail me, its exactly what i want.
- Im New
-
Newbie needs help
bloody hell, i didnt realise they were that much, i bought my sri for £500 4 years ago and the good calibre for the same.i'm not too fussy about arches and cosmetics, its the underneath and that i want rust free, i dont exactly want to take my baby in a death trap if you get what i mean, oh well i'll keep lookin, and thanks for the reply
- Im New
-
Newbie needs help
Hi all, just signed up, and i'm desperate to get another mk 2 cav or calibre, at the moment i'm into the jap stuff but looking at selling my baby so i can get my girlfriend something a bit newer and as i have a work van i think i can treat mysef to a new toy. I've had 2 calibre's one was lovely the other rubbish but the rust bug had them good and proper, i've also had a 5 door sri hatch wich was absolutely mint, till it got stolen :'( . i dont really know what they are worth nowadays can anyone help me and give me a price range for either another calibre or a sri (which has to be white........ or red) or even better if anyone has one for sale. NO RUST !!! thanks all will