Everything posted by anni
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Just a quick note to say myself and Oliver got home safely. We met Mark and his Viva along the way and had a little Isle of Wight convoy until the turn off for our various ferry ports. I had a lovely weekend. The heat got to me a little on Saturday though. Oliver loved the attention he got. I am very proud of him and all the lovely comments about him. As with other years my favourite Cav of all, despite the money we all spend making them all look wonderful, was the Rat-Cav! I love that car and its marker pen artwork Oh and I photographed some of you as you whizzed past the now ex-Little Chef at Weston-On-The-Green on the A34
-
What have you got to do before Billing
I have to give Oliver's interiors a good clean and shine
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Great! I wasn't sure if cars belonging to people not staying on site had to leave at the end of the day x
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I'm not staying on site but is it alright to park Oliver with you guys in the mk2cav.com area on Friday and leave him there? I'm onyl staying at the Premier Inn by the main entrance so I'm not far away but it seems silly to collect the car and move it off the stand each night. In 2011 I was able to leave 849 parked up for the weekend even though I was staying elsewhere.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Happy to say Oliver-Cav's restoration is complete and he's ready to go! ;D
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
You didn't see my 1300L trying to keep up with the convoy in 2011.... I think everyone gave up on me in the end
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
That'll be two Isle of Wight-ers at Billing then!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Yes I'm arriving on the Friday with - hopefully - Oliver ;D
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Yay! So pleased Dawn can come! Can't wait to see you (and everyone) again. Personally I'd love to see Nick but bring whatever car you feel is best for the event ;D
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Booked my Premier Inn! And finally I got the one that is pretty much on the Billing main gate! ;D
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I see the Billing report is in Total Vauxhall magazine this month. Got it today and I see there is a couple of pics from the MK2CAV stand and a mention that we won best club stand ;D
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Great video! Made me wish we were all back there.
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
I took heaps of photos (I'm sure everyone did). If anyone fancies looking at mine just add me on Facebook where I am under the name Anni Ruecroft
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Oh and I must say a big thank you to the geordie chap (I'm terrible with names) who helped me fit the exhaust bits I bought at the autojumble into my car!
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Just got home about an hour ago with '849'. I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for making me and my Cav so welcome - I was the gold 1300 L saloon next to the Calibre's. I would definately LOVE to come again. Seeing so many MK2 Cavalier's together was simply amazing and they all looked absolutely wonderful! Had a lovely trip home and was amazed to meet up with the MK2CAV.com convoy completely by chance on my way home as I left the Little Chef on Weston-on-the-green (A34???). Thank you all! ;D
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Having a great time, hope these pics are of some use ;D
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Had a lovely day! Met up with the Cav convoy at services and had a great time trying to keep up with them on the motorways as I am a mere 1300 engine ;D It's been really nice meeting people but I must confess I am hopeless at remembering people's names. It's been amazing seeing all these Cav's! I haven't seen so many since I was a kid and dealerships were full of them. I'm a little shy as it's my first one but I've been making my way around saying hello to people and giving out the cookies I baked last night. Especially liking the gold estate the German chap owns!
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
I'm baking cookies for us all
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
I'm as excited as Dawn! I'd like to know the stand set up too please.
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Where are people coming from? What sort of distances? Isle of Wight here - 7am ferry.
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Looking forward to meeting you all ;D
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Thanks Andy! I need to check into my hotel from 2pm onwards and I can run the Cav down to the MK2CAV stand any time after that. I have nothing else to do Friday so I'd quite like to hang around, park where you tell me, and get to meet some of you that afternoon if that would be alright?
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
I'm actually arriving on Friday. Might there be some of the cars on the stand already? I'd quite like to 'deposit' the Cav early if no one minds. (I'm at a hotel not far away).
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Couple of questions.... What time should I aim to get there for on Saturday? And is there someone at the gate to direct me to the MK2CAV area/stand? I am not staying onsite so do I have to pay an entry fee somewhere?
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Thanks everyone! I think I've found somewhere to try and stay - if not then it'll be one of the statics. Is it alright for me to come up July 1st and leave Sunday evening? (Sunday 3rd) Do I fit the whole event in then? If so then, MOT pass pending, I will be there with UDL 849Y! ;D