Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonny

MODERATOR
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonny

  1. Bringing some happiness to this event the weather is going to be nice and sunny!!!
  2. I know this doesn't apply to you Richie but just wait for the excuses at 7pm I'm tried I need to go to bed I got up early!!!
  3. Get a grip Matt 8 am to early no wonder this country is to work shy
  4. What time are you passing by Richie, Tim, Andy etc??
  5. Your meeting me on your way past mine, coffee ready matey.
  6. Please Andy plus does it come with a man keney?
  7. 3 you hoping a bit
  8. Is anyone from Pv magazine coming along?
  9. At least we are putting mk2 Cavaliers on the rollers some folk have 2-3 cavs and still bring something else
  10. Not long to go now people!! Anyone want 10ltrs if 104 octane fuel to try on the rollers??
  11. Loving the tints fella!!
  12. Shall I pop down to Milford next week to work to help you out??
  13. Is anyone else looking forward to this then??
  14. Thanks for the Pm Andy, I'm getting excited now aswel the last one was epic and I'm sure this one will be even better! I plan on going up first thing Saturday morning who is coming then? I know my costa del haverford friend is going Friday night but I want to be in the cav convoy walkie talkie charged up ready to go!!
  15. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Hopefully my tent is still in the same place minus the 6 inches of water!!
  16. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    So does tho mean we just park are cars up and then go home?? I'm pretty shy so please hello if you see me.
  17. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Getting slightly excited about this show does anyone know what goes on????
  18. Please still come along for the day and night even if your not on the rollers it will be a wicked time!!
  19. Neil I will pay for your fuel and Paul will pay for the hotel we both want to see the ultimate Seh engine on the rollers.
  20. TBH I only went for the day/night before to meet up with every one..
  21. I was wondering the same?? A few years ago this use to be a good weekend with loads if us meeting up!! I suppose times have changed...
  22. I spoke with the chap about 6 months ago when it was first up for sale then Tahir found it, He wanted 3.5k then but he wouldn't send me any photos of the car? Why not I can only guess. It's a real big shame if you ask me the only reason he will sell it for that is if a money bags person turns up,anyone with a ounce of car intelligence would run a mile for that money.
  23. With my new Mats hay Matt!!
  24. Well fook me I have booked the hotel so I am going anyway or I will lose money, I wouldn't have booked so early if I had know that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.