Everything posted by Jonny
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Weather [img width=576 height=1024]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/77B1CDD1-4F7E-402F-878A-A71A40274A33_zpsj0s8i1wy.png
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Feel free to come and introduce yourself on are stand and we will see what we can do! I'm sure you have plenty of of parts in Germany?
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I'm really looking forward to this year hopefully we can make it a weekend to remember.. (For the right reasons)
-
What tow car.
My choice! [img width=800 height=450]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/213D3828-0766-4879-B01A-6879A38E9454_zpssxd1tjej.jpg
-
hi guys newbie from essex
I know the feeling fella its nice to put your own stamp on a car, Out of interest where did you order you custom springs from?
- hi guys newbie from essex
- sign up winter meet
- sign up winter meet
-
sign up winter meet
Me my Swedish mate and my so called welsh friend should be arriving 3 ish.
-
sign up winter meet
Really looking forward to the meet people, Steffi is Mr & Mrs Y coming ?
- sign up winter meet
-
sign up winter meet
This thread has been up since September and has been viewed over a hundred times in my opinion no one else will be signing up. I believe it's due to the lack of enthusiasm within are club and what's been going off within the site and members, people are just put off from coming to are meets due to this.
-
sign up winter meet
I don't see Keir or youngers names???
-
sign up winter meet
list 1) chris M 2) Jonny 3) Paul (dependant on more people signing up) 4) Matt O & Zoie (Hell, I may even stay overnight )
-
winter meet
How about Saturday 30th November Wellingborough ibis the hotel is good the pub better and we always have a good time. If we book now it's £36 a night in the hotel.
- winter meet
- update
-
winter meet
I vote for Wellingborough it's only 25mins for me!!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Brett mate 40mph then boot it!! Just loved it all the way upto !!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
A few photos the pics say it all!!! [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/7644E821-39A9-4875-932D-34D5B010FADC-2665-000002CA083EE29E_zps9036e028.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/EA837DB4-83DC-47A9-94CA-DFC9D8ABD0F7-2665-000002C9F8054EC1_zps6d5cb405.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/1FC30B03-FCDD-48C5-8290-B70DB31D8DAD-2665-000002C9DC7F752F_zps762d516b.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/97944EA2-BEC1-445C-AC82-165A9F75C7DA-2665-000002C9D09BA2A3_zpsd52b7999.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/8F500D5A-6B18-4D73-A666-F1D7B13D4813-2665-000002C9C3B76F42_zpsa2357c1a.jpg Loads more to come later...
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Billing thread or mechanical thread??
-
What have you got to do before Billing
On it matey, but I'm not going to do it properly as I'm still waiting for a early Cav boot carpet in black!!
-
What have you got to do before Billing
It's in the boot!!! [img width=600 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/9992D4A5-51D4-4031-948E-7CC273FC9F1A-812-000000E29EE67EA4_zps470f2622.jpg [img width=600 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/80E0CCB5-72A1-4B57-8A01-D07BD9CDAE7F-812-000000E2AA70EA3C_zps04179e03.jpg
-
Gazebos & Banners & Rep
I'm sure mr Munt had a Gazebo
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Well I've still got to go and get the Cav! It's still hiding in the lock up with her print out from the RR on the dash!! Renew the tape holding the indicator in. Then put some more fuel in and then the snow foam can commence