Everything posted by Jonny
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Bringing some happiness to this event the weather is going to be nice and sunny!!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
I know this doesn't apply to you Richie but just wait for the excuses at 7pm I'm tried I need to go to bed I got up early!!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Get a grip Matt 8 am to early no wonder this country is to work shy
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
What time are you passing by Richie, Tim, Andy etc??
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Your meeting me on your way past mine, coffee ready matey.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Please Andy plus does it come with a man keney?
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
3 you hoping a bit
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Is anyone from Pv magazine coming along?
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
At least we are putting mk2 Cavaliers on the rollers some folk have 2-3 cavs and still bring something else
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Not long to go now people!! Anyone want 10ltrs if 104 octane fuel to try on the rollers??
-
red cav estate my day to day car
Loving the tints fella!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Shall I pop down to Milford next week to work to help you out??
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Is anyone else looking forward to this then??
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Thanks for the Pm Andy, I'm getting excited now aswel the last one was epic and I'm sure this one will be even better! I plan on going up first thing Saturday morning who is coming then? I know my costa del haverford friend is going Friday night but I want to be in the cav convoy walkie talkie charged up ready to go!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Hopefully my tent is still in the same place minus the 6 inches of water!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
So does tho mean we just park are cars up and then go home?? I'm pretty shy so please hello if you see me.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Getting slightly excited about this show does anyone know what goes on????
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Please still come along for the day and night even if your not on the rollers it will be a wicked time!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Neil I will pay for your fuel and Paul will pay for the hotel we both want to see the ultimate Seh engine on the rollers.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
- VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
TBH I only went for the day/night before to meet up with every one..- VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013
I was wondering the same?? A few years ago this use to be a good weekend with loads if us meeting up!! I suppose times have changed...- white sri 130 saloon
I spoke with the chap about 6 months ago when it was first up for sale then Tahir found it, He wanted 3.5k then but he wouldn't send me any photos of the car? Why not I can only guess. It's a real big shame if you ask me the only reason he will sell it for that is if a money bags person turns up,anyone with a ounce of car intelligence would run a mile for that money.- MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
With my new Mats hay Matt!!- MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Well fook me I have booked the hotel so I am going anyway or I will lose money, I wouldn't have booked so early if I had know that. - VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013