Everything posted by Jonny
-
What have you got to do before Billing
I know when it's going to get cleaned! Friday morning with my pallet full of goodies from elite auto!!
-
What have you got to do before Billing
To bring the stand trophy with me!! PLEASE SOMEONE REMIND ME THURSDAY NIGHT!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
I would say about 10.30 ish.
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
OFFICIAL NO RAIN AT BILLING THIS YEAR FACT!!!!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Brett, Tim and I are going Friday Am please tag along!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
He has thrown his dummy out mate!
-
What have you got to do before Billing
New arch,door,wing and a bonnet fit my Saab 3.0v6 turbo engine. Then use my pallet full of products from elite auto car!
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Just a couple more so people can get their waders out [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/3E7B4F55-4438-43D1-B580-3F60576169AB-1961-000001569B29F444_zps37a81774.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/9BA695D5-FCA8-4631-8428-CFEE6827AEB4-1961-00000156C523B3AF_zpsebf200a5.jpg
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
My favourite photo !![img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/04ECC03E-D376-4F7E-A9D8-56478D3B2AB4-1961-00000151561B1720_zpsd0ed8297.jpg Or this one [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/29B9C728-7060-4818-95C4-5E34DD940980-1961-00000152E4A8406C_zps8ff45aec.jpg
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
I was we'll impressed with your golf but it was a mk2 RR so yours doesn't count LOL!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Great videos as ever!! And the best engine noise goes to?? ME!!!!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Did the horses run away or the ponies???
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Nice mind the flaps what about the cheesy smile!!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
My memories are waiting once again for the southern convoy to turn up,bloody golf drivers trying to race me, Sitting in another lay by on the A43 with a broken down cavalier,seeing for the first time the only Sri estate in the world, setting off in convoy trying to keep everyone together but everyone blasting past or doing 40mph, for once not knowing where I was going and getting lost,having to use emergency brakes and covering steffi and Keir in blue smoke,Matt orme looking very very cold,£65000 Evo engine,signing my life over to RGS,2 sets of ramps to get my Cav on the rollers, being well happy with the Bhp figure,seeing all the cavs on the rollers and putting 25 meters of duck tape on rogers estate, another balls up convoy, loads of beers, Dazzy eating 5 burgers, getting more drunk,Richie blaming me for the economic crash of 2008, Tim and I talking mortgages, Dazzy having a Big Mac 6th burger! Beer in hotel, then sleep, All in all a pretty quiet day!!!!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Had another great day as a member of mk2cav.com! I was well happy with my BHP figure and the guys were very helpfull telling me about the health of my engine. The fueling was spot on and both power and torque curves spot on well impressed. Trying to keep us all in convoy was a nightmare some people just can't keep in line!!!! Another top beer session with some interesting topics!! Massive thanks to everyone I really enjoyed it.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Well sat her waiting the convoy is in it way! (HOPEFULLY)
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Well if they don't call in we won't know!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Are you meeting up with us Brett for a convoy up??
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Good man cheers. Walkie talkies???
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Trying my best, can you bring down some of the stuff you use for plastic ie bumpers trim etc and I will give you some pennies please.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
It's a family site so no silly swearing you twerp!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Tim you Dork!!!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
No worries stu more the better. I have been using it all week for work its a 95miles a day round trip so say about 380miles roughly and this morning I had to fill her up AGAIN so that's approx 80ltrs in 4 days! Do you think I have a sensor or something gone? Please help.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Taking orders for coffee (costa) latte americano ???
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Been looking on other forums that have had RR Days at RGS and they all say they are a great company and don't just strap your car down and run it they give you loads of info and give you honest advice on the health of your car.