Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonny

MODERATOR
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonny

  1. Weather [img width=576 height=1024]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/77B1CDD1-4F7E-402F-878A-A71A40274A33_zpsj0s8i1wy.png
  2. Feel free to come and introduce yourself on are stand and we will see what we can do! I'm sure you have plenty of of parts in Germany?
  3. I'm really looking forward to this year hopefully we can make it a weekend to remember.. (For the right reasons)
  4. Jonny replied to davedave's topic in NEW USERS
    My choice! [img width=800 height=450]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/213D3828-0766-4879-B01A-6879A38E9454_zpssxd1tjej.jpg
  5. I know the feeling fella its nice to put your own stamp on a car, Out of interest where did you order you custom springs from?
  6. Nice buy fella
  7. I reckon Friend......
  8. Me my Swedish mate and my so called welsh friend should be arriving 3 ish.
  9. Really looking forward to the meet people, Steffi is Mr & Mrs Y coming ?
  10. Me and Keir have!!
  11. This thread has been up since September and has been viewed over a hundred times in my opinion no one else will be signing up. I believe it's due to the lack of enthusiasm within are club and what's been going off within the site and members, people are just put off from coming to are meets due to this.
  12. I don't see Keir or youngers names???
  13. list 1) chris M 2) Jonny 3) Paul (dependant on more people signing up) 4) Matt O & Zoie (Hell, I may even stay overnight )
  14. Jonny replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    How about Saturday 30th November Wellingborough ibis the hotel is good the pub better and we always have a good time. If we book now it's £36 a night in the hotel.
  15. Jonny replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Any dates late November ??
  16. Jonny replied to Gordon's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice modification mate does all the seats bolt in ok??
  17. Jonny replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I vote for Wellingborough it's only 25mins for me!!!
  18. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Brett mate 40mph then boot it!! Just loved it all the way upto !!!
  19. Jonny replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    A few photos the pics say it all!!! [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/7644E821-39A9-4875-932D-34D5B010FADC-2665-000002CA083EE29E_zps9036e028.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/EA837DB4-83DC-47A9-94CA-DFC9D8ABD0F7-2665-000002C9F8054EC1_zps6d5cb405.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/1FC30B03-FCDD-48C5-8290-B70DB31D8DAD-2665-000002C9DC7F752F_zps762d516b.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/97944EA2-BEC1-445C-AC82-165A9F75C7DA-2665-000002C9D09BA2A3_zpsd52b7999.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/8F500D5A-6B18-4D73-A666-F1D7B13D4813-2665-000002C9C3B76F42_zpsa2357c1a.jpg Loads more to come later...
  20. Billing thread or mechanical thread??
  21. On it matey, but I'm not going to do it properly as I'm still waiting for a early Cav boot carpet in black!!
  22. It's in the boot!!! [img width=600 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/9992D4A5-51D4-4031-948E-7CC273FC9F1A-812-000000E29EE67EA4_zps470f2622.jpg [img width=600 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/80E0CCB5-72A1-4B57-8A01-D07BD9CDAE7F-812-000000E2AA70EA3C_zps04179e03.jpg
  23. I'm sure mr Munt had a Gazebo
  24. Well I've still got to go and get the Cav! It's still hiding in the lock up with her print out from the RR on the dash!! Renew the tape holding the indicator in. Then put some more fuel in and then the snow foam can commence

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.