Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vaux_Mark

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Vaux_Mark

  1. The WORST thing (yes, I do realise I'm being selfish...) is that I have to keep looking for a MK2.... :'(
  2. Right, I'm home...... Yes, car was stolen before I could collect it, I have had a visit from the plod, nice to see they follow things like this up....Completely understand where the seller is coming from as I only viewed it last night, took pics etc, then spookily it disappears.....However, I had a call from the police half an hour ago, the cav has been found and so has the person that took it......mainly, 'cos he's in hospital after wrapping it around a tree......turns out the owner did not fully secure the garage after I left, a 16 year old scrote broke in, took the car and crashed it.....2 noticable points......I'm told the estate is very badly damaged, however on the plus side, the 16 year old, is very battered too and the police said he won't be walking for a while......
  3. Give that man a biscuit...
  4. It's prob worth pointing out that I'm not being completely open about the cav......It's not what I would normally buy!
  5. lol No, it's an old london taxi...not mine, the previous owner of the Cav....
  6. Here she is!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.