Everything posted by Vaux_Mark
-
Another Newbie
Welcome Aly They are getting rarer, but not impossible to find. ;D
- hi all
-
Hi from an old SRI fan
Howdy and Welcome!
-
Hi from finland
Yes, very welcome, nice cars and good english!!
-
Cavalier SR
Oh......well, it' still looks good..lol
-
Cavalier SR
Yes, a nice SR....I don't usually like white cars but it seems to work for MK2's
-
Cavalier SR
Lol - Well, I'm a club member now too! ;D
-
Cavalier SR
I'm really starting to like this place
-
Cavalier SR
Ah I see, cheers Mate....That makes mine a mid-spec SRi
-
come and say hello
'Tiss a secret...lol
-
come and say hello
Hi and welcome, unfortunately, it would seem that your old car has either been scrapped or is off the road for repairs for nearly 3 years... Date of Liability 01 01 2003 Date of First Registration 07 08 1987 Date of Last V5 Issue 07 11 2001 Year of Manufacture 1987 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour WHITE
-
come and say hello
So will most everything else I ingest..LOL
-
come and say hello
Cider or spirits, that's all I drink..
- Cavalier SR
- Cavalier SR
-
come and say hello
I'll drink a Cider to that..lol
-
Cavalier SR
What is classed as an early SRi?
-
come and say hello
Lol - maybe just some water for the car and beer for you eh.... 8)
-
come and say hello
That's what counts...
- come and say hello
-
come and say hello
Indeed it is....and thanks...
-
come and say hello
Nope, I have a car in my sights, but I have to be patient...not easy!
-
come and say hello
still trying.. [smiley=embarassed.gif]
-
hello
Were you informed that it was a write off in 2000...obviously fixed now though if it's had an MOT....
- come and say hello