Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiff

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tiff

  1. Tiff replied to Tiff's topic in NEW USERS
    Good choice...mid '60's had the wildcat engine...lurvrly..late ones had a 455.......thats about 7.7 litres.... remember "Due South?"
  2. Tiff replied to Tiff's topic in NEW USERS
    youse lot are in trouble now! I got mags and brochures right back to 1959........
  3. Tiff replied to Tiff's topic in NEW USERS
    weeeeeeeee I can do pictures!!!! ;D
  4. Got a new motah today,and its a GM! engine is 2.5x the size of the Cavvy 130 engine... another Challenger pic here too... A shot in the passengers seat of the Challenger when the new engine's in to the first person to name ALL of GM's J cars...worldwide....
  5. Tiff replied to Tiff's topic in NEW USERS
    Whats Maxpower??? :'( is that the teenie ricer magazine?? new engine is being dismantled,cleaned up,and painted blue,in readiness for a rather lumpy cam,new lifters,and some serious compression raising,before being topped off with 650 CFM four barrel Holley carb,and garnished with a pair of chrome rocker covers,and a chrome filter.all exiting through a twin,(and I mean twin) 3 inch exhaust P.S if you see me on the road,get outta my way.I can go fast,but I can't stop!!! [smiley=rolleyes.gif] I'm running drums, on all 4 wheels!
  6. Tiff replied to Tiff's topic in NEW USERS
    That's me dads old 1980 Polo GLS,had a few wild nights in that thing!!!!!
  7. Tiff replied to Tiff's topic in NEW USERS
    yup, I 'll dig out some MK2 pics.That 130 is still in Nobles,but won't be for much longer......Dougie,that Tiff wasn't me,must be a young pretender...lol.. Challenger.318ci 5200cc..265BHP,365lb/ft torque@2450RPM.... Old D100 pickup 400ci 6600cc 395BHP 450lb/ft@ 2250RPm......8MPG. 13.8 sec quarter on 7 cylinders.... I've moved on a little since my Mk2 days...I remember we all had 'em at one point,there was 3 of us flying down the A92,me in my silver saloon 1800,a mate in an ice blue 1800 hatch,and another mate in a red 1800 saloon,none of us under 120.....when mate #1 ran out of petrol,and shot a 10ft flame out the exhaust!!!! I still remember being amazed that they had 195/60/14 tyres STANDARD!!!! Big boots!!! Feck,I'm getting old.....
  8. Tiff posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Just joined the forum,don't have a Mk2 now,but had loads of 'em years ago,started off with an SR hatch,which I painted Pearl Turquoise,and then "tweaked" a little to keep up with SRI's..then on to an early SRi saloon,then a black 130 saloon,then....a brown 1600L hatch...thats what wimmin' do to ya.Worked in a Vauxhall dealer bodyshop back then,when its all we used to work on,so stuff may come back to me after reading all this stuff! Surprised to see a pic of a Commander on here,thought they had all rotted away....after the shells spending months up to their doors in water.... When the bodyshop closed down,you guys would greet at all the "hard to find" stuff that ended up in the skip! The warranty cupboard was my favorite place,pinching all the stuff off the "new" MK3's to put on my cars... Not had a Vauxhall since then,now have an Alfa 146,Lancia Dedra,Fiat X1/9 (2 of)(all these are more rustproof than MK2's!!!) and a 1972 Dodge Challenger....oh,and a Volvo,but we won't mention any more about that. Mind you, if there are any nice 130 hatches left,in black,I may be tempted......

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.