Everything posted by Mark S
-
Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com
I have posted on your forum.
-
I'm back and promise to stay this time!!!
Welcome back Rich.
- hello
-
My ascona beet the floods!
Not very nice if the weather has affected you badly. Well done Andy for pulling through. Strange how the weather makes such urgent national news when its 'down south'.
-
Hi, introducing myself
Hello Rob and welcome.
- hi im new
-
Hello and help
This is the same car that I posted up about last week. Contact Dee for information. Previous posting by me http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=6519.0
- Hello
- Hello
- hello all!!
-
New Vectra sri
Allegedly the F*** is a better set up car and is more responsive. The Vectra is a better cruiser however. Keep in straight lines and it will be fine.
-
Hello to all...
Hello there. Bring your Monza with you to UK and be very original. Good to hear from you. PS We only have multipoint injection here on our cars.
-
Hi!
Hello there. Just looked at your site http://www.geocities.com/bri77_uk/Mycars.html The Fo*** dont seem to last very long.
-
Hi im a newbie :)
It depends on what ypu want it to look like. A mohair one (about £400) looks the best, a vinyl one will keep you dry but looks like an Es**** type. (Not brilliant).
-
Hi im a newbie :)
Anything is possible if you are a member. I will get on the case anyway. What colour do you want? White, black, blue, red, cream? What material, Mohair, Vinyl, Double duck? They start at about £200 up to about £700 plus fitting. O nearly forgot, a headlining is another £150 and a tonneau cover is about £100.
-
Ex cavalier 2 door (hardtop) owner
Maybe its because the fabric roof is the most robust part of the car.
-
Ex cavalier 2 door (hardtop) owner
I think I could say yes but... there was a left hand drive one on ebay down south a while ago. You cant get much sadder than that, or can you. Welcome.
-
rescued mk 2 cav from graveyard
They might well physically fit but the offset will be wrong. I have seen some on a Cav before but the wheel bearings will take a beating and it will possibly drive a bit strange!
-
ello guys and girls
We have seen a few scary pictures on here.
-
ello guys and girls
Welcome to the nut house.
-
I would like me gladly a presenting
Hello Mario.
-
Another Asconadriver from Germany
Nice to see the 8V engine being used. Welcome.
- hi all!
-
hi all!
Welcome to the forum. I presume that you Cruise Notts chaps meet at MFN near Ilkeston on a sunday night? There is a Calibre that goes down there. Went down there one night in the summer, t'was a bit too "phat" for me but you all seemed to be having fun. Are you thinking of buying one of these beasts?
- welcome newbies