Everything posted by GrayhamSRi
-
hi all newbie
Hi mate, welcome ;D Is this the one that was on ebay with the dodgy photo we're talking about ???
-
Hi there
I guess you could get some alloy sheeting and fabricate a Sump-guard like a rally car? I dont know what it is about your Ascona but i really really like it if that was for up for sale and over here i would rip your arm off, dont know why it just looks well smart bet its unpractical as hell though ??? :?
-
enter the newbie
Hello there, welcome ;D
-
Hi there
[smiley=smile11.gif] [smiley=icon_smokin.gif] That Cav........sorry Ascona just looks so good 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) front kinda reminds me of my old GL How did you get it so low ???
-
Hello, newbie here.
Hi there matey, that Cav looks lovely [smiley=smile11.gif] [smiley=9c-clap.gif] [smiley=9c-clap.gif]
-
Howdy!
I was'nt asking you, spoilsport! [smiley=smile045.gif]
-
Howdy!
Hello mate, welcome back so youve got a Cavalier Antibes, cool 8) what colour is it?
-
HI EVERYBODY
Hi Phil and welcome ;D I agree with what Daz is saying
-
Hello.
Hi Rich, good luck on the search for a Calibre, i salute you ;D
-
Hi
Dont let Andy see this! :x Ive had various fords :x RS1600i and RS Turbo to name a few both very quick and the handling is spot on ;D I miss the the Turbo power, but dont miss the unreliability and the expense :?