Everything posted by gonch
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
No cav for me, she is not very well. Just checked map and didn't realise this place is 2 minute drive from my house
-
New owner in the North East....Hello!
Looks really good mate, nice one
-
New mk2 owner Scotland ! 1982 1.6 L
That is lovely mate Nice colour
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
Yo, might be a slightly dumb question but is there any difference in process of doing auto car on a RR?
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Daz and I, it took 2 of you to write that?
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Deposit taken
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Ye great turn out of cars, I'm sure there will be plenty of pix to follow
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Had a good day, good weather, good cars. [img width=640 height=480]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/bushka123/billing2014_zps995a651e.jpg
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I will update project thread so as to not clog this up..
-
88 White CDI genuine 17k
Andy, Out of interest how many cavs do you have now? and do you not already have a late spec white CDi?
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Not looking too good at the mo, car currently in bits at garage, suspension problems. May just camp with kids and no cav.
- Ascona C 1.8S
- 2 door Ascona
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Great day Saturday, great to see some old faces and a few new ones, Some great cars on the stand. Really glad I went.
-
What have you got to do before Billing
He I'm waiting on the snow plough
-
What have you got to do before Billing
kinda agree, leave it early I think.
-
What have you got to do before Billing
Replaced the ford number plates yesterday with decent ones and fitted 2 new rear lights which I found in my shed. Also found clear front indicators, not sure whether to change them or leave them orange? Loads more I have planned but will be for later in the year
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Sounded really good, right on my doorstep aswell, would of been great to of come and looked at the motors.
-
My new '84 CD
Really nice that is. I thought early Cd's came in only brown and gold?, obviously not.
- new here
-
Newbie to MK2 Cav's!
Hi mate, great find and love that boot floor.
-
[EVENT] Total Vauxhall Live 2010 - Sat 7th Aug Castle Combe
Ye why not
-
[EVENT] Performance Vauxhall Show 2010
cool mate, i will relieve you of that pass. cheers
-
[EVENT] Retro Rides Gathering 2010
1. Keir - steffi's CDi 2. Steffi - Nodes 3. Paul - Sri 4. Jonny - V6 5. paul young mk3 6. Damo
-
[EVENT] Total Vauxhall Live 2010 - Sat 7th Aug Castle Combe
1. Keir - steffi's CDi - PAID 2. Steffi - Nodes - PAID 3. Paul - Sri - PAID 4. Jonny - V6 - PAID 5. Matt O - Red SRi - PAID 6. Kev - green 'un 7. Rolfy - calibre 8. Andy - Ascii - PAID 9. paul young - mk3 cav 10. Damo - Paid