Everything posted by andy
-
VBOA 2017 Sign up thread NOW LIVE
I think we had been on borrowed time with 10 years of the monza/royale club stand space added to our own. I would rather a tight club feel stand where people there REALLY want to be there than a massive space where people don't feel a sense of ownership etc. Agree that the space is based on numbers we put down based on real stand numbers. what happens now is down to our members PACKING THE STAND TO THE RAFTERS, so we get more space in the future. Also - we need a rep that will be there for the full weekend, as I am trying to get out of a family do that clashes some of it. Anyone there for the entirety able to step up and be a contact?
-
grtz from belgium
I need a roof rack like the green ascona has for Orwin! Happy to help find an Estate for you!
- hi from Russia.
-
Hello
Nice pics! There is a red estate for sale at the moment not too far from me. Chap wants a little much for it though! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162480395288 Welcome to the site, please post often and build the community! Also, where in Germany are you? I drive through it a few times a year(!)
-
Xmas Get-together.
We're in the pub over the road! Come say hello!
-
Xmas Get-together.
Assuming I'm meeting Richie and Paul at leighdelanightmare or something!?
-
Xmas Get-together.
I'm meeting Tim at chievley for about half 12 so will be there 2 to 3 pm I'd think!
-
Xmas Get-together.
This is literally the car-world equivalent of "washing your hair"
-
VBOA meet 2017 not at Billing
OMG. Not rebelling, but call it "Re-Billing!!" and rock up as a bunch of old Vauxhalls anyway! "REBILLING" Rebelling... rage against the machine and all that. We should totally do that for shits and giggles.
-
Bought another one...ooops!
Yes mate! Can't wait to see the rest of the car before and after shots!
-
Xmas Get-together.
http://www.mk2cav.com/calendar/event/12-mk2cav-xmas-catch-up/#ipsTabs_elAttendeesMob_elGoing_panel The green button on this link
-
Xmas Get-together.
Can ppl hit the "going" button on this page with the same enthusiasm pls!
- Xmas Get-together.
- Xmas Get-together.
-
Xmas Get-together.
RSVP LINK ADDED TO TOP OF THREAD AND HERE:
-
MK2CAV XMAS Catch-Up
until
The meet is a seasonal catch-up weekend for all Cavalier lovers before things get too crazy busy (or crazy expensive!) Sat PM meet-up, leading to an evening of talking cavs, swapping parts and stories, followed by a pub meal, and then the hotel bar for those staying late or stopping over! Then breakfast and back to a non MK2 Cavalier reality! Members & Non-members welcome alike! Bonus pints for Cavaliers in attendance! Oh the times we will have!! (This is the real event by the way, for those quick enough to see the other!). We're booked! See you there! Forum link to the same thing is here: http://www.mk2cav.com/topic/22425-xmas-get-together/ -
Xmas Get-together.
Ibis wellingborough as per link in first post. Basically, where we go for PVS / Rolling Road / Billing - Cav mecca?!
- Xmas Get-together.
-
Xmas Get-together.
I want to book too, so there's at least 10 said they are up for it, so let's do it!
-
Xmas Get-together.
Awesome, there are a few on the FB group interested too. ALSO. I captured the programme last night, and I've got an animated gif for your avatar you will love or hate ready...
-
Top Gear MkII Cav. tested on Top Gear 1981
No apologies needed - that's my youtube channel Post anything you like from it here haha! :D
- Xmas Get-together.
-
Xmas Get-together.
Let's see if we can scope out a Christmas catch-up / knees-up as it would be a good time to get to know each other esp. for any new guys on the site. Provisionally weekend of 26/27th Nov. Wellinborough Ibis (or somewhere more exciting) Ibis rooms that Saturday night are coming up at £35 quid at the moment. http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3164-ibis-wellingborough/index.shtml So post up if you are interested in an end of November meet or reply on the FB message thread. (don't need to know if you are busy that weekend)
-
retro rides 2015
If it's the same weekend as the steam fair I might be compromised so you could stand in for me
-
Barn Find Brazilian Monza
Yup. Please do a lot of work on it. It will be at LEAST 2-3 years before my unicorn-monza even gets looked at!!