Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

andy

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andy

  1. andy replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    COnsidering it was a weekend I started pretty much hung over from my brothers stag I still had a fantastic time. I also got to drive a diesel for the first time! Highlight for me has to be the estate / brett's boot cramathon and taking a dip in Blitz / Newbodies swimming pool!
  2. andy replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Cheers Rich Blitz, tim, et. al really hoping for some from you when your back too. I didn't take any stills at all.
  3. andy replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Anyone wants to cherry pic their best ten or so photos ill get them in the video tonight!! Email them to andy@mk2cav.com and ill get as many in as possible. ;D
  4. When mine have gone it's either been all four locked or all four dead.
  5. He's got a nice fast estate now too. ;D
  6. After it was engraved? Awesome. Obviously at billing it wasn't done by our man yet!
  7. Hi everyone after the disaster that was the floods last year I've completely forgotten who has what. Gazebos & Banners - if the new sun shade coleman tents were saved, we are going to need them this year. Can someone bring these? They are very light compared to the old ones! Jonny - TROPHY! Put it in your car now! ;D But we need to make sure we have a decent photo of it since it's been engraved - can someone take one? (and a macro one of the engraving itself?)
  8. andy replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Nope, I didn't follow up on it, so missed out! Aah well.
  9. Fix central locking in gold one. Cheer on everyone working to tight deadlines!
  10. andy replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Agreed. Club can cover the basic cost, and happy to run out and get a few bits and pieces, but I'm running a stag weekend this weekend in the middle of nowhere so I'll be clapped out and looking for a calm(ish) one! So it'd need someone to head it up and make it happen!
  11. [/html] And the rollers themselves! Tim / Richie - your cars are after Orwin, so haven't been forgotten!
  12. [/html] Youtube have ruined the quality, even in HD1080p - hoping it improves overnight! Next vid up the rollers. Hoping we get one good convoy this year after this dull weather!
  13. I text another admin for the group photos in HD, so it's ready apart from them! (Photobucket ones are all 1 megapixel rather than 10!) If you are OK without them I'll put it up with them in instead! The rollers footage is done too.. Hope the brix clears up..
  14. I guess this would be orwin's then.. Should have a video up tonight!
  15. Ace. Knew there was one!! Someone told me there wasn't a thread at the weekend, I should never have doubted! ;D
  16. Right folks - will copy and paste the dates / details across in due course, but please start a list of who's coming for what days and in what! E.g. That's the actual list started then! (Unless I missed another!) Andy | Orwin | Fri Sat Sun
  17. Loving the pics, will get some of them in the video if you email your favorites across
  18. If we can guarantee 15 cars each year we could definitely make it annual. Vids gonna be epic!
  19. Getting all the footage off the cameras now. Here are the day's results in summary. 1st: B527EDF Cavalier SRi 2.0T - 227.4 2nd: A427PDV Cavalier SRi V6 - 190.8 Tied 3rd: F532RMH Cavalier Est - 155.5 / 16X / 187* Tied 3rd: CLX325Y Cavalier 2.0XE - 156.8 5.E400FGV Cavalier SRi130 -119.7 (128.2BHP/130PS) 6.E740FLT Cavalier 2.0**? - 119.3 (128.2BHP/130PS) 7.E971JOY Cavalier 2.0NE - 116.4 (115) 8.D277HML Cavalier 1.8 - 112.3 (115) 9.E239AUX Cavalier Calibre - 107.3 (128.2BHP/130PS) 10.B383LNR Cavalier SRi 1.8 - 98.6 (115) 11.PTY970Y Cavalier SR 1.6 - 83.4 (90) 12.C484HTT Cavalier Conv 1.8 - 82.3 (115) 13.B383DWE Cavalier 1.6 - 81 (90) Also: Golf GT TDI - 187.7 W287VBD Vectra GSi 2.5 V6 - 185.9
  20. From wellingborough ibis, we will head in convoy to the billing roundabout and then back to RGS direct, staying in procession with Johnny at the front and me getting some footage (trying to) overtaking everyone with a go pro stuck somewhere.
  21. Simon, you can't meet at RGS, you have to meet at Ibis carpark so we get a convoy there at least!
  22. Anyone got a heater blower motor they could bring!? XD. I'll be at Leigh delamare bout 6 and chievley at 630 if I make it hehe. Yes walkie talkie if you have on, it'll help keep the convoy together t either end when filming!
  23. That's why I chose them mate! They actually look at what they are strapping down. So long as everyone who paid a deposit turns up! ;D
  24. Ibis say there must have been a website error with my booking, so looks like I'll be 3 miles down the road at Billing Premier Inn or not staying over at all! > Not paying £75 for the premier in at Northampton! I've got a car to mot, tax and insure before then! It might have to be a late one then I drive back! Who is doing what on Sunday am?
  25. We need to be at the rollers for a 9am start, so realistically that would be 8am at the Ibis, with a meet at Chieveley about 6:30 for all those interested.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.