Brazilian Chevy Monza

Bernardo Gaetani

Hello guys, this is my car, a 93' Brazilian Chevy Monza MK2 (Is a face-lift did only in Brazil).

My car is a Sedan 4Doors wirh 2.0i petrol engine and version SL/E (+/- CD in Cavalier).

Photos of my car and a ''clone'' togheter:

photo0044iqg3lc2.jpg

photo0045tc8bp6.jpg

photo0046hr5ra0.jpg

photo0047gg2te8.jpg

photo0048xy8qj3.jpg

photo0049ti4bd1.jpg

photo0050gl3ej9.jpg

PS: My Monza is the car with chrome lines in the bumpers.

PS-2: In the 6th photo appear Uno crashed with ma car, but isn't crash... Why in time I shouted with Fiat Uno Owner...

After I will take new photos and post here...

• CLUB ADMIN

We are much more about our early and late square front end style - as paul posted up earlier on this site. We appreciate the later cars, and indeed many of us drive them, but we only really support the events and meets for the square fronted ones. In this country there are many people already catering for the MK3 you see. Still is great to see the J platform still doing the business worldwide! Was a good chat the other day too.

Interesting looking "j-body", to me it looks like they took opel omegas front and rear ends and put it on a ascona..

Yes MK2 Monza was called unofficial in Brazil of Mini-Omega.

-Omega Front and Rear

-Omega Assents Style

-Digital Painel and Board Computer of Omega

A MK1 Monza Hatch cost between 1.000 Pounds (3.400 Brazilian Real) in 82/83 models to 2.500 Pounds (8.500 Brazilian Real) in SR 2.0S 87/88 models plus 17% Tax and shiping.

In Venezuela they had Monza Hatch 2Doors until 1991. A 1991 MK1 SR with 2.0/s injection is a fantastic car for who likes Hatchbacks, the newest and in sport version...

Chevy Monza Hatchback 2Doors Ads:

AD1: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwz4B7PENUM&feature=related

He says: In the space of Monza, your family see what the technology can do. You need to know Monza (He used a expression equal, literal tradition: You need to be front-in-front with it).

Monza - A new relation between man and machine

Voice says: Go know it, in your Chevrolet Seller.

AD2: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYbaur-BHA

He says: In monza panel, you have the preoccupation with the man.You need to know Monza (He used a expression equal, literal tradution: You need to be front-in-front with it).

Monza - A new relation between man and machine

Voice says: Go know it, in your Chevrolet Seller.

AD3: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=VJPvD1ykLRw&feature=related

Voice says: Monza, this is the car of the year. Hydraulic Drive, Electric Windows and 5-Speed Transmission. Style and aerodynamic to have acceleration with economy. After you drive a Monza, you never more will be the same. Go in your Chevrolet Seller, to change your car.

Monza - A new Relation between man and machine