Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking for pics of an 84 Sri hatch

Featured Replies

Hi,

Now I am living over in the US I was looking for a picture of an 84 SRi hatchback, preferable in red to show my friends. How I loved that car when I was a young un. A real muscle car with no power steering, I remember how much my arms hurt parking the bugger!

I think 84 was the year, it was an A reg. Does anyone have any good pics ?

cheers

Dan

I can't find any  :'(

  • 4 months later...

hi dan i have a 84 sri hatch in very good condition in black ,i can sort out some pics for you and post them mines a b reg and i restored it five years ago .

Hi Nelly, yes please, get some pics of your car up. This is quite an old thread though. Why not start your own intro?

Welcome to the forums  :)

Hi,

Now I am living over in the US I was looking for a picture of an 84 SRi hatchback, preferable in red to show my friends. How I loved that car when I was a young un. A real muscle car with no power steering, I remember how much my arms hurt parking the bugger!

I think 84 was the year, it was an A reg. Does anyone have any good pics ?

cheers

Dan

10 years ago I was in the US and saw a Pontiac sunbird which seemed to me to be very mk2 cav saloon in side profile.  Got any info ?

  • CLUB MEMBER

10 years ago I was in the US and saw a Pontiac sunbird which seemed to me to be very mk2 cav saloon in side profile.  Got any info ?

leave it alone mark. at least until the summer!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.