Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi all

Featured Replies

Hello one and all, I have joined up, as I am giving lots of thought to buying a Mk2.

I have been a fan ever since my dad had a 84 sri saloon in that light green metalic, and we went hooning round the hills and valleys of Wales.

In fact my first car was supposed to have been a SR, but the seller crashed it, day before I was handin over the cash, so I got a 2.0S Capri instead :-\

Now I am in a position to give my current baby a 1988 Celica GT4, a new playmate and want it to be a Sri.

I will go though all the buying guides etc and read up on the common prob spots, but in my experience oweners forums are the best place to find cared for examples.

My personal preference is for a early saloon, but that can be can changed :D would like to hear your thoughts.

I am fairly adept at mechanics, but bodywork and welding, not my strong point, However looking at that the dreaded Rust bug these cars get, think I may have to learn sharpish!! ;D

Anyhow, will lurk and read up on the site for a bit and get to know yous all.

Cheers

Rich

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.