Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hallos old white Cavalier sri 130 lookalike.

Featured Replies

I bought a white mk2 cav sri of hallo last year in september. I sold it stupidly and really would like to now if anyone nows where it is now?

Cheers Ed

Hi ed

your find it in chedder, the guy you sold it to, his name is brett, he still has it but i think he might be selling it.

You sold it to me Ed, and I've still got it:)

Its not really for sale right now, I was trying to sell it a week ago but chnaged my mind when something fell through. If you want send me some contact details and if/when it comes up I shall let you know:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.