May 19, 200521 yr comment_8724 GREETINGS, I've just join... but sadly with bad news I HAD a 130 one which I was going to introduce shortly but with a near miss with the local vicar I ENDED UP IN A TREE !! My question is do I have the origional car re-built or should I trasfer everything to a donor car? I have found a GLS Report
May 19, 200521 yr comment_8725 Sorry to here that is the tree ok :Ha :HaSeriously how bad is your car Report
May 20, 200521 yr comment_8747 Sorry to here that is the tree ok :Ha :HaSeriously how bad is your car If the GLS is Perfect all the cost is going to be is time, but if the 130 chassis is bent then you will have to pay to have it realigned on a jig. I would not worry too much about values even though the V5 will always say GLS. If you take enough pictures during the swap, then people will know that it's a 130 in all but V5. Report
May 22, 200521 yr Author comment_8828 With ref to centre punched 130, the worse is the n/s inner wing all the rest is cosmetic. Report
May 23, 200521 yr comment_8855 if its mostly cosmetic m8 just spend the money on a rebuild if it turns out to be worse reshell it ;) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.