Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PV'07

Featured Replies

Hello people, I saw the MKII stand at PV'07 this year and came over and said hello to a couple of people with the Mrs and fell in love with the cars - 1 in particular...

PerformanceVauxhallShow2007253.jpg

It's all i love in a mkII, with old and new... It has inspired me to get one now, so i'm going to comtemplate getting rid of my Veccy Gsi estate and getting my arse in gear.

Well done everybody - your stand was full of high quality examples of a dying car  :angel:

Come and see us at billing, loads more cars, that WILL make you sell the veccy ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

I've upgraded the new one too now  ??? ::)

Welcome aboard mate!! Why not join the club and get access to the full forum and come along and camp with us for a day or so at Billing - check out the event galleries from 2006 to see the sort of stuff we get up to - you wont regret it  ;) ;D

  • Author

Cheers guys - I have owned various MKII's before but always opted for mk3's when i bought a Cav recently.

The Vectra I got as a run about car as it's very practical - but I REALLY want a MKII, was in 2 minds about going to billing but i will more than likely go as it was a toss-up between that and fast fest @ the pod.

  • CLUB MEMBER

Why not buy that LET'd LX I sleeper on ebay!? - unique in standard trim and in that colour - just needs bigger brakes and you have the ultimate drivable mk2!

  • Author

I have been pretty quiet online recently - i'm heading towards ebay now!!!  :o

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Whatever I get it will be shown with you guys - almost tempted to PX the Veccy GSi estate against a good one, just have to see what comes up...

I'm tempted with the light blue SRi's that are for sale at the moment...

Missed out on an LXi the other day by about 2 hours :(

Shame cos it was only down the road from me but got my eye on a red sri saloon that some old bloke has round the corner from me - haha.

  • Author

Tell me about it - I don't know what it is about the MK2 but I need one, lol... The mrs might kill me if i got one as she is into her 'newer' cars but i like to have something to tinker with (Plus i need to get somewhere to store it too).

I'll have to see what turns up, but i'd like an original one though, lol.

Seen so many on the back of recovery trucks recently (well 3) that i almost stopped them and took it off the back haha.

I'll let you know what happens, but if i get to billing i'll wander over and say hi (I'll be in the Veccy).

welcome to the site mate, and good look in finding a Mk2

Cheers guys - I have owned various MKII's before but always opted for mk3's when i bought a Cav recently.

The Vectra I got as a run about car as it's very practical - but I REALLY want a MKII, was in 2 minds about going to billing but i will more than likely go as it was a toss-up between that and fast fest @ the pod.

I know jonnys looking to sell his white 130 saloon soon, give him a pm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.