June 4, 200719 yr comment_59583 Hello people, I saw the MKII stand at PV'07 this year and came over and said hello to a couple of people with the Mrs and fell in love with the cars - 1 in particular...It's all i love in a mkII, with old and new... It has inspired me to get one now, so i'm going to comtemplate getting rid of my Veccy Gsi estate and getting my arse in gear.Well done everybody - your stand was full of high quality examples of a dying car :angel: Report
June 4, 200719 yr comment_59598 Come and see us at billing, loads more cars, that WILL make you sell the veccy Report
June 4, 200719 yr comment_59601 Rich did your other account on here die or did you just want to change your name? What would Gordon do? Report
June 4, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_59605 I've upgraded the new one too now ??? Welcome aboard mate!! Why not join the club and get access to the full forum and come along and camp with us for a day or so at Billing - check out the event galleries from 2006 to see the sort of stuff we get up to - you wont regret it ;D Report
June 5, 200719 yr Author comment_59659 Cheers guys - I have owned various MKII's before but always opted for mk3's when i bought a Cav recently.The Vectra I got as a run about car as it's very practical - but I REALLY want a MKII, was in 2 minds about going to billing but i will more than likely go as it was a toss-up between that and fast fest @ the pod. Report
June 5, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_59679 Why not buy that LET'd LX I sleeper on ebay!? - unique in standard trim and in that colour - just needs bigger brakes and you have the ultimate drivable mk2! Report
June 10, 200719 yr Author comment_59945 I have been pretty quiet online recently - i'm heading towards ebay now!!! Report
June 11, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_59972 Nice one mate, look forward to seeing what you get - hope you consider showing it off with us too! Report
June 22, 200719 yr Author comment_60614 Whatever I get it will be shown with you guys - almost tempted to PX the Veccy GSi estate against a good one, just have to see what comes up...I'm tempted with the light blue SRi's that are for sale at the moment...Missed out on an LXi the other day by about 2 hours Shame cos it was only down the road from me but got my eye on a red sri saloon that some old bloke has round the corner from me - haha. Report
June 22, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_60617 Whatever I get it will be shown with you guys - Top man!! Still time to get to Billing at this rate!! Report
June 22, 200719 yr Author comment_60619 Tell me about it - I don't know what it is about the MK2 but I need one, lol... The mrs might kill me if i got one as she is into her 'newer' cars but i like to have something to tinker with (Plus i need to get somewhere to store it too).I'll have to see what turns up, but i'd like an original one though, lol.Seen so many on the back of recovery trucks recently (well 3) that i almost stopped them and took it off the back haha.I'll let you know what happens, but if i get to billing i'll wander over and say hi (I'll be in the Veccy). Report
June 23, 200719 yr comment_60651 Cheers guys - I have owned various MKII's before but always opted for mk3's when i bought a Cav recently.The Vectra I got as a run about car as it's very practical - but I REALLY want a MKII, was in 2 minds about going to billing but i will more than likely go as it was a toss-up between that and fast fest @ the pod.I know jonnys looking to sell his white 130 saloon soon, give him a pm Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.