May 12, 200521 yr comment_8483 hiya people, just found this site while looking for some info on me cav so i hoping some of you could help me out...i have a k reg 1.8i colarado...if that means anything to anyone...lol Report
May 13, 200521 yr comment_8503 Yeah even though its a mk3 and not a mk2 someone should help you out :Ha ;D Report
May 13, 200521 yr comment_8506 Yeah even though its a mk3 and not a mk2 someone should help you out :Ha ;D My wife's got a mk3 and it's a fine car. A little too comfortable and a bit slow for my liking, and I think it might benefit from a new carb (1992 1.8 if anyone has a new one just lying around), but a massive boot. Most people here have probabally had or even have a mk3. Report
May 13, 200521 yr comment_8522 My wife's got a mk3 and it's a fine car. A little too comfortable and a bit slow for my liking, and I think it might benefit from a new carb (1992 1.8 if anyone has a new one just lying around), but a massive boot. Most people here have probabally had or even have a mk3. Yeah what I mean is that its called "MK[glow=red,2,300]2[/glow]cav.com"and yeah a MK3 is a very good car all round and I have had several as daily drivers and probabally always will have!!!!this will be my DD for this winter! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
May 13, 200521 yr comment_8529 A little too comfortable and a bit slow for my liking, I too also have one thats going to be a daily driver but its none of the above & paul how does 4 equate to several? Report
May 17, 200521 yr comment_8624 I too also have one thats going to be a daily driver but its none of the above Yes, well, it's not every day you get given a J reg 1.8 L cav with only 31 K on the Clock, by your Father. 5 Years on it's up to 72K. Which is why she's so protective of it, and why she nearly killed me after I filled it with diesel on Sunday Evening. Report
May 17, 200521 yr comment_8642 Yes, well, it's not every day you get given a J reg 1.8 L cav with only 31 K on the Clock, by your Father. 5 Years on it's up to 72K. Which is why she's so protective of it, and why she nearly killed me after I filled it with diesel on Sunday Evening. OOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!! :Ha You were popular then!!?My mum used to have a 1.8L mk3, had it from around 30k got rid of it at 170k still going!! (and VERY well to as Chutney will vouch! I used to kill SRis in it (on L plates!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha)) Report
May 17, 200521 yr comment_8651 Only problem was your mum used to scare the sh*t out of me in that thing Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.