Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Rare Cavalier Coupe

Featured Replies

image049tt9.th.jpg

image048ec2.th.jpg

Rare because ? It's a Chevy and it's RHD. 

I'm sorry I was using my phone whilst driving but as I'd covered 1 mile in an HOUR, I thought it'd be safe to take a couple of photo's.

Note : Do you believe in Karma ?  Yesterday a Car broke down on the runcorn bridge about 2 mins before I got there.  As I drove past the Omega I thought "I've got a tow rope in the boot, but I won't stop because I can't be arsed"  My boss later complained he was late for work because of an omega broken down on the Bridge. 

Today my 45 minute Journey to work took 2 hours.  Because somebody broke down on the Ruincorn Bridge.  THAT is how krama works.

thats def different  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.