February 25, 200719 yr comment_53121 I am from Holland and did find this side looking for info. about the cav estate, I like this car. And looking in the UK for one. Is it dif. to get spare parts for the special estate parts, like backdoor etc.We have some Opels.Manta B 19S 1978Keinath KC3 convert. Opel 16SH 1985Ascona 20i 1987Kadett 13N 1982 Report
February 25, 200719 yr comment_53122 GreetingsHow nice to hear from one of our cousins from the Netherlands. If you are looking for parts this is the place to be! Join the Club and I feel sure somebody will have what you want.Best wishesMartin Report
March 4, 200719 yr comment_53590 hello and welcome,always a pleasure to greet our european opel loving friends 8) Report
March 4, 200719 yr Author comment_53606 Rabbit has a clean estate for sale currently!Thanks,Yes I know, but there is a lot of work on this estate and for the price he wants for it. And the kosts to get the car to Holland with the ferry, driving to and from N.Wales to the ferry. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.