Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

URGENT do you know this man?

Featured Replies

Martin **** originally arranged to pick up my Mk2 cav and take it for restoration.

However I heard nothing from him until Xmas just gone when a friend of his from Portsmouth phoned me and said that Martin could not take the car anymore due to lack of space but that he was very interested.

After a conversation it was agreed that he would call back just after Xmas to arrange pick up etc.

This never happened.

My only contact is group member Martin who no longer seems to be here or reachable by e-mail.

If I recall he lives in Waterlooville by the college.

If anyone knows Martin could they get him to call me or his friend as I now need to dispose of the cav.

I have had a chap asking about using it for banger racing and I don't want that but I need the space now.

Please help

Mike

West Sussex

(update, may have tracked him down)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.