Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

howdy

Featured Replies

hiya ya'll, I've been a newbie for a day or 2 now but forgot to introduce myself...

I'm Simon, I run and own a vauxhall owners network www.purevaux.co.uk and I own a 5 door corsa b... I'm currently undergoing an engine conversion and am putting an 18SE in the thing, have fitted a piper 285 cam and thats about it for now, it came with a 4-2-1 manifold and other then that I just have a RamAir panel filter, a cherrybomb midbox and a peco big bore 4 backbox and the rest of the mods are just cosmetic really.

My mates just made a page all about me on his website so you can see what I've done if you have a nose around on www.justus3.co.uk/Pages/sim0ng_corsa.htm

yay!  I've had other cars from the corsa... none of which have been cavs though :( have had a mini, 205, 2 corsas, mk1 astra and a mk2 astra... i did buy a mk3 cav about a year ago but it was only to sell on, was burgendy colour cd, had black leather interior and a 2 litre 8 valve engine... got it for £100 with no tax or mot, the lacquer was flaking on the spoiler and around the drivers door handel which I sorted out, cleaned it up all nice and neat and sold it on for £1150 do kinda wish I had kept it but couldn't afford the insurance at the time and only times i drove it was to the mot station and back... twas lovely :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.