Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello!

Featured Replies

My name is Tom and I live in Kent. I recently purchased an '88 Mk2 Cavalier 1.8 LXi Saloon to use as my daily driver, and so far I have enjoyed it very much. This is a pic of her sitting next to her big sister (my Red Top powered Manta)!

Mk2CavnManta.jpg

The only bugbear I have with the Cav is it idles at about 5/600 rpm... Any suggestions?

I hope you like her and I look forward to participating more in the forum.

Cheers,

Tom

MatDet.jpg

XE Power baby!  ;D

Welcome to mk2Cav.com mate :)

  • Author

Thankyou very much Dazzy 130!

Ive already watched the '81 Top Gear vid on this site to much amusement! Hehe! 8)

hello and welcome, an XE manta nice always fancied one of those

  • CLUB MEMBER

Thankyou very much Dazzy 130!

Ive already watched the '81 Top Gear vid on this site to much amusement! Hehe! 8)

Welcome aboard mate, plenty of new blood joined up in the past few months, dont be shy to post either! Glad to see someone is making use of the gigabytes of videos on the site from time to time!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.