Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello to all...

Featured Replies

Hello people!!I'm from Brazil,the land of the Chevrolet Monza and I'm a Cavalier/Ascona/Monza fan,then I'm finally joining the forum because I'm buying a 1991 Monza with a 2.0 Fuel Injected engine(single point but its injected hehe)and then I want to be here talking about Cavaliers because its the same car,it only changes the front and rear.In 2007 I'll be moving to UK and I want to buy a SRi130 very very much,but everybody says that is very dificult to find one,I hope that I can be lucky hehehe.

Well I've talked too much.

Greetings from Brazil  ;)

Hello there.

Bring your Monza with you to UK and be very original.

Good to hear from you. :)

PS We only have multipoint injection here on our cars.

  • CLUB MEMBER

Ireplied to this thread earlier!?  ::)  hmmmn... maybe someone thought my drooling over a 3door hatch in black being imported too explicit a nature for the site!! Anyways welcome! ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.