Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi! Just registered as a user afer getting my 3rd Cav Mk2 - a 1986 1.6L Saloon, 55,000 miles on the clock, uncracked dash and lovely (?) blue interior of various hues.  My first car was a 1.3 boggo model, which was soon usurped by a 1.8 CDi which died on me - after having 10 cars in between I'm now back in a cav.  On average I change my cars every 7.3 months, so I'll probably be on here for a little while as I've only just bought the Corporal (C566 ORP).  A few years back I was a member of ClubCento, the Cinquecento and Seicento owners club, and enjoyed the runs and shows (I even edited the club mag for a month before the editor of Auto Italia took over), so I may well come along to events if you guys do similar stuff.  Maybe see you around soon.  Cheers, Bri.  ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Nice to have you aboard, the club is young and growing strongly, if your interested in getting involved with teh club, join up and come along to Billing this year, for a real taste!  ;D

  • Author

Apart from the Seicento that I bought new and was tied into, or the MR2 that was just fantastic but scared me once too often on a wet country road, none of them did...  One day I'll find the one...  Cav is a better runner than either of the Fo*** funnily enough, but then it's been very well looked after.  A good nick late model SRi will be on the list of replacements when I've a few more quid in the kitty if I don't buy newer, but the corporal will do for now.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.