April 23, 200620 yr comment_35431 Hi! Just registered as a user afer getting my 3rd Cav Mk2 - a 1986 1.6L Saloon, 55,000 miles on the clock, uncracked dash and lovely (?) blue interior of various hues. My first car was a 1.3 boggo model, which was soon usurped by a 1.8 CDi which died on me - after having 10 cars in between I'm now back in a cav. On average I change my cars every 7.3 months, so I'll probably be on here for a little while as I've only just bought the Corporal (C566 ORP). A few years back I was a member of ClubCento, the Cinquecento and Seicento owners club, and enjoyed the runs and shows (I even edited the club mag for a month before the editor of Auto Italia took over), so I may well come along to events if you guys do similar stuff. Maybe see you around soon. Cheers, Bri. Report
April 23, 200620 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_35433 Nice to have you aboard, the club is young and growing strongly, if your interested in getting involved with teh club, join up and come along to Billing this year, for a real taste! ;D Report
April 23, 200620 yr comment_35446 Hello there.Just looked at your site http://www.geocities.com/bri77_uk/Mycars.htmlThe Fo*** dont seem to last very long. Report
April 24, 200620 yr Author comment_35448 Apart from the Seicento that I bought new and was tied into, or the MR2 that was just fantastic but scared me once too often on a wet country road, none of them did... One day I'll find the one... Cav is a better runner than either of the Fo*** funnily enough, but then it's been very well looked after. A good nick late model SRi will be on the list of replacements when I've a few more quid in the kitty if I don't buy newer, but the corporal will do for now. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.