Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Howdy!

Featured Replies

Hullo All!

Ok I'm not really a new user but have been using the site for years and posting the odd forum.   :P

However, I just subscribed to the club and taken out a membership!  

I have recently finished a 3 year stint at university and all that time have wanted to do up my cavalier.  Now I have the time to do it and now have a job so can afford to, so I thought it was time to sign up.

The site really has come on over the year and I have every faith in it.  

I have a 1986 Cavalier Antibes which I recently started working on, so will be posting pics of my progress and asking loads of questions!  ;D

All the best folks, join up now!

Cheers Rob8ie.

  • Author

How did u guess!  :Ha

Yup it is a blue one with a small white and red pinstripe up the side and white wheel trims.  The bumpers etc are dark grey.  Sounds odd but looks ace when all polished up.

I saw a white Antibes in a scrap yard once. Never seen a red one yet.

Cheers Rob8ie.

hello and welcome m8,try and work out who the doctors r,and who the patients r!! ;D ;D ;D [smiley=rolleyes.gif] :o :o

  • CLUB MEMBER

knows where to get hold of brand new front antibes front bumper complete with that black trim, if your interested will get a price on it ?

Welcome to the best club in uk.... Rabbit

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

  • Author

Hey Rabbit,

My front bumper is still in good nick so not needing a new one just yet, but thanks for offer tho mate!  :)

Cheers

Rob8ie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.