Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Peeps!

Featured Replies

Yes I do pop in from time to time to see what your all up to lol!

I still have no car after selling the Beast and Dave the new owner(samimanf) keeps bugging me driving into work for a wash and polish b*stard!....I do do miss driving it honestly...

How you all doing?

i'm gd as well,wot u been up to dude?    ;D

  • Author

Im great, got a new job lined up, working alongside my brother on big bucks! ;D you got the NEW flying machine then Daz? NICE!

I reckon my new car (when I find the right one) will be of the rear wheel drive variety.. got a bit more dosh to spend.. 10k  BMW 320 coupe is on the cards may even stretch to a 325. . doughnuts here we come hehe.

I still get to see the old gal every other day, she looks ace all I here off Dave is ''F**k me she's fast'' and also  ''Did I tell you she's fast!'' lol

Nice to see Abo machine is up and running . .nice one bet your well chuffed.

excellent m8,ooh,rear wheel machine,mmmm,like the sound of that.

cheers dude,yer,i luv it,was out in her earlier,i just luv watching the rev counter suddenly go round to 6k once it hits cam  hehe  ;D ;D ;D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.