Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do!

Featured Replies

As some of you may have seen I've just bought a mk2 sri 130 that was advertised in the for sale section.

Thought I'd do the right thing and introduce myself!

I'm Stuart, 31 from York (anyone else around there?)

Had up untill recently an Opel Calibra (lhd) but I sold it and bought a Nissan 200sx, also sold my 'runaround' Vectra v6 for a Nissan Primera. Sold the 200sx and have been waiting for me to make my mind up what I wanted, but being a vx fan, and always wanted a Cav mk2 waited for one to come along.

So now I have the sri, its in my unit awaiting some tlc. First thing I want to do is get it up and running, replace 'service' items and then put it in for its mot to see what what it needs.

I'll update as I go along and keep an eye open for sale bits!

Welcome on this great Board  :D

Hope you like it  ;)

Greets Mario

welcome m8,hope u enjoy the site,gd luck with the project

Hi Stuy, from Stuy.

Enjoy the club ;D

  • 2 weeks later...

Told ya you wouldnt last long with Jap crap  ;D

WELCOME to the club, you now own the best car of it's class for it't  period .  ??? That sounds crap dosn't it  ;D, well you know what I mean. Enjoy one of GM's gems.

hello mate another northerner,good luck with your cav

Thanks for the welcomes

I'll start another thread in the other area to show what I'm up to and get some pics, as soon as I remember the camera!

I've not really done a lot to it so far, mucho skint this month, but I've partially stripped it and am just waiting on a price back for some new panels. Hoping to get these done and fitted sometime next month and then off to the paintshop for a respray sometime in March/April

When it comes back I'll concentrate on the engine and get that sorted, then mot'd and taxed and off we go!

Well thats the plan anyway :-\

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.