December 21, 200520 yr comment_25645 Hello,my Name is Wolfgang, I am living in Hohenkirchen (near Jever, North Sea Coast)I am 23 Years old. My Cars are:For the summer a 78' Opel Ascona BFor the Winter a 86' Opel Ascona CI am restoring a 80' Opel Manta and a 87' Opel Ascona C-CChttp://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8396/asconab3td.jpghttp://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3751/manta8zt.jpghttp://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8682/winter3wg.jpghttp://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3394/cc2jz.jpgAnd before I forget to say: My English is not the best,but i think it's enough for talking a little bit Report
December 21, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_25648 quite a little collection you have there! You english seems better than most, welcome to the site! ;DAny more pics!? Report
December 21, 200520 yr comment_25649 Is that an Ex Plod Car ? The Black and white ascona c Saloon ? Report
December 21, 200520 yr comment_25650 The black and white Ascona is my Winter Car...we were watching "The Blues Brother" and drank 1..or2....or a bit more beer and we thought: "Hey,the Bluesmobile looks coool....let's paint the Ascona with the same colours....and we did it Report
December 22, 200520 yr comment_25725 Thanks It's the same as your MK2,I think....but Vauxhall built it with a strange Front....I think they didn't do very well building it that way Report
December 22, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_25734 Thanks It's the same as your MK2,I think....but Vauxhall built it with a strange Front....I think they didn't do very well building it that way Gutten tag Wolle, the vauxhall front was more like the manta b , without the slots? The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
December 23, 200520 yr comment_25736 Yes,that's it...like the Vauxhall Chevette...at least they should have built in slots...but without it looks awful The Manta B looks like this:This is a Manta B from the first series....the 2nd had 2 more slots above the others Report
January 1, 200620 yr comment_26117 Einen wunderschönen Guten Tag wünsche ich! Dank Jabba haben es ja schon mehrere Leute hierher geschafft, muß aber wohl sagen das dein Englisch ein ganzes end besser ist als meins!LG Ötti! (Der,der deine stoßstangen abgeholt hat)! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.