Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And another German one..

Featured Replies

Hello,my Name is Wolfgang, I am living in Hohenkirchen (near Jever, North Sea Coast)

I am 23 Years old. My Cars are:

For the summer a 78' Opel Ascona B

For the Winter a 86' Opel Ascona C

I am restoring a 80' Opel Manta and a 87' Opel Ascona C-CC

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8396/asconab3td.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3751/manta8zt.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8682/winter3wg.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3394/cc2jz.jpg

And before I forget to say: My English is not the best,but i think it's enough for talking a little bit :)

Is that an Ex Plod Car ?  The Black and white ascona c Saloon ?

The black and white Ascona is my Winter Car...we were watching "The Blues Brother" and drank 1..or2....or a bit more :D beer and we thought: "Hey,the Bluesmobile looks coool....let's paint the Ascona with the same colours....and we did it :)

copcar6lz.jpg

bseite9zw.jpg

Thanks :)

It's the same as your MK2,I think....but Vauxhall built it with a strange Front....I think

they didn't do very well building it that way :)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Thanks :)

It's the same as your MK2,I think....but Vauxhall built it with a strange Front....I think

they didn't do very well building it that way :)

Gutten tag Wolle, the vauxhall front was more like the manta b , without the slots?

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

Yes,that's it...like the Vauxhall Chevette...at least they should have built in slots...but without it looks awful :)

The Manta B looks like this:

transport2medium2as.jpg

This is a Manta B from the first series....the 2nd had 2 more slots above the others

  • 2 weeks later...

Einen wunderschönen Guten Tag wünsche ich! Dank Jabba haben es ja schon mehrere Leute hierher geschafft, muß aber wohl sagen das dein Englisch ein ganzes end besser ist als meins!

LG Ötti! (Der,der deine stoßstangen abgeholt hat)!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.