Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MK2 Cavalier's

Featured Replies

Hi to every CAVALIER mk2 fan. My name is andy and I am 43. I have MK2 saloon lx. My dad had it from 3 months old. In 2001 he died, but left the car to me. The car has only 80,000 miles on the clock and has never been welded! the rear arches are immaculate and it is finished in Nordic blue.

The MK2 cav has to be the car of the decade, in it's class it murdered the opposion's products in every way. I am joining the club as I have just found it on the internet.

I also have a MK1 1980 Cavalier sports hatch, and a 92 MK3 SRi  which I have had from new. I have contacted various car mags to see if they want to do an article on the Cavalier from MK1 to the MK3 but none are really interested. Shame really!  

Hi Andy, Welcome to the site.....

Mk1 sports hatch...very nice, i always had a soft spot for them although nevr had one myself.

  • CLUB MEMBER

The 25th event comming up in May that Dougie has been organising is the first sole model generation event htat you could take all 3 of your cavs to!  ;D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER
Hi Andy, Welcome to the site.....

Mk1 sports hatch...very nice, i always had a soft spot for them although nevr had one myself.

had a mk1 coupe, awsom in the wet  ;D

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

  • Author

Yes it would be a nice idea to do this and i am quite willing to bring them along. The trouble is I can only drive one of them. I could bring the MK1 2000GLS sports hatch and a manta mate could bring the MK3 SRi. looking at the club cars there really are some lovely MK2 cav's which belong to the members so we should have no problem with this mark of Cavalier. I think we should start pestering the car mag's "sporty ones" and the "practical classic" type and get the range the cavalier the coverage it deserves.

  • 2 weeks later...

hi there ,

like the sound of all your cavs ,

if your interested in parting with your lx at any time give me a shout , enjoy the forum .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.