July 28Jul 28 CLUB MEMBER comment_226635 VBOA dates have been released already. After such a great show this year. The next one can only be better .. July 22nd - 25th. Mark your calender Report
July 29Jul 29 comment_226636 When do tickets go liveVboa still showing this year only Edited July 29Jul 29 by newbody Report
August 5Aug 5 comment_226643 I know you don't like uncertainty but paying this far ahead is surely a sign of a deeper issue. See a doctor :) Report
August 5Aug 5 comment_226644 39 minutes ago, GreyDJ2 said:I know you don't like uncertainty but paying this far ahead is surely a sign of a deeper issue. See a doctor :)Its my commitment or should that i need commiting Report
August 12Aug 12 CLUB MEMBER comment_226648 On 29/07/2026 at 08:49, newbody said:When do tickets go liveVboa still showing this year onlyUsually in January kid lol Report
September 16Sep 16 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226697 Tickets will most likely be up for sale march. I shall keep you posted Report
1 hour ago1 hr CLUB MEMBER comment_226730 I think admin status is revoked if you don't bother attending for 3yrs? Thoughts? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.