August 23, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_226171 Hello folks. As some of you have seen. VBOA has already been announced for 2026. I shall post again soon with details. Hopefully I will actually get a message from them myself instead of me chasing them. More to follow Report
September 5, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_226192 Not sure if they’re contacted you Tony or not, but early bird weekender tickets now available ( around 400 ) through a member code. The more you sell the bigger stand you get. I’ve bought mine through ESVO as I’m planning on fleeting between the two of you 👍 Edited September 5, 20251 yr by Lefty Report
September 8, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_226204 10 hours ago, Paul said: out of interest who are ESVO? East Side Vauxhall Owners’. They used to be East Side Vectra Owners’ but obviously that was a bit limited. Based in the Peterborough area, really friendly club, I showed with them last year with Carly Report
October 26, 2025Oct 26 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226305 📣 Exciting Announcement for Affiliated Clubs. We’re pleased to announce that all ticket options are now available to book with an exclusive 20% off gate prices for Affiliated Club Members! This extra discount runs until January 1st, so don’t miss out. Your club reps have the booking code, so get in touch and secure your spot early. With tickets available and dates released well in advance plus the fantastic feedback from this year’s show at our new venue we’re expecting a bumper turnout for 2026! If you were on the fence about the new location, we’re confident last year’s success has shown what a great move it was. ✅ Take advantage of the early discount ✅ Book your tickets now ✅ Save the dates: Thursday 23rd to Monday 27th (set-up from 10am Thursday) Let’s make the VBOA National Rally 2026 our biggest and best yet! 🚗💨 Please like and share to help spread the word.... Report
October 29, 2025Oct 29 comment_226309 Andy Davies (Andy & Kelly) two man tent camping + Ascona Saturday & Sunday. Report
January 26Jan 26 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226363 Tickets for the VBOA National Rally 2026 are now back on sale — and we’re delighted to offer an exclusive 10% discount for members! Report
January 29Jan 29 comment_226365 I'm assuming this is 23rd - 27th July? Dates don't seem to be on VBOA website yet. Report
January 30Jan 30 CLUB MEMBER comment_226366 Yes it’s 23rd until the 27th. It is on the website, I’ve just been on 👍 Report
February 18Feb 18 CLUB MEMBER comment_226380 I need to get booked up......its whether the boys are coming or not Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
February 23Feb 23 CLUB MEMBER comment_226383 On 19/02/2026 at 09:45, retrotony87 said: Get on it greggeels Alright, alright Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
March 11Mar 11 comment_226397 On 23/02/2026 at 12:11, Greg said: Alright, alright you bought your tickets yet? Report
March 12Mar 12 CLUB MEMBER comment_226400 20 hours ago, Paul said: you bought your tickets yet? No.....but I'm going. Have you flaked out for yet another year? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
March 12Mar 12 comment_226402 No still.planning on going, might even insure the cav this week so can get it out the garage (if ever stops raining) Report
July 26Jul 26 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226619 Well, what a show. Best it's been in a few years I think. Really good chilled vibes. Great people.. was absolutely mint. Lovely people, I loved every bit . Can't wait for more trips, adventures and shows.So. Thank you to new body and Lou for the hospitality with the kitchen tent, and food. Great addition.Thank you Frisco and Clara. Especially for the BBQ.Thank you buzzard, mark, scruffy, Toni, Brett, Tim, Andy king, Ian Townsend, greggles, Arron05, Andrew cullingworth, greyDJ. Great to catch up and chat and have a awesome display of Cavaliers. And thank you guys for making the show what it is. Because without you guys. We would not have any. So thank you.Especially thank you to Jason new body and Lou though. Really touched by what you did. Truly moved. Think I speak for everyone... Just lovely... Edited July 26Jul 26 by retrotony87 Report
July 26Jul 26 CLUB MEMBER comment_226622 Great to see you all again, albeit briefly over the weekend. Big thanks to Jason and Tony for fixing my water leak, got home with no further problems 💪💪💪 Here’s some pics of MK2’s 😎 Report
July 27Jul 27 CLUB MEMBER comment_226626 Wait, what?! Did I leave before the estate arrived?!Amazing! I'll get a few clips together tonight hopefully! Report
July 27Jul 27 CLUB MEMBER comment_226627 2 hours ago, andy said:Wait, what?!Did I leave before the estate arrived?!Amazing! I'll get a few clips together tonight hopefully!The estate was down the other end by the food trucks Report
July 27Jul 27 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226628 Would have been nice to have a wagon on our stand Report
July 28Jul 28 CLUB MEMBER comment_226629 Great to see everyone.....another good showing from the nutty mk2 contingent. Thanks to all for the help throughout the week. Special thanks to Jas and Lou for the mugs, and Ivan and Clara for sorting the bar b q.I recognise the F--- OLD blue LX....I think it appeared on ebay for a reasonable sum. Looks tidy.I'll do a photo dump at some point.Final point, there was discussions of more trips.....I suggest that we keep the enthusiasm and get on it. We need some dates and budgets tabled and then maybe we (admin) can get some options. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 28Jul 28 comment_226632 BBQ time on the Saturday when everyone is drawn together and taking is always fantastic to see. Great turnout and a great show again. Tony; your snoring is something else What would Gordon do? Report
August 10Aug 10 CLUB MEMBER comment_226645 Pictures as promised Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.