November 13, 200520 yr comment_22764 hello and welcome to the new look site and have a happy stay on mk2cav.comfrom all the members ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22826 Hello everyone. Actually saw a Steel Grey E reg SRi130 hatch in Bath today, proper dirty, with some dodgy looking bloke driving it. Tired to get a pic but I was in the Corsa so he booted it away and I couldn't catch up! Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22858 some of these threads are getting weird lol usually say hello when they join not before people join ... ;D Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22870 Hey if you want karma you have to talk out your ...like im bothered about karma this yearlol ;D ... Report
November 14, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_22877 no if you want Karma boost, you've gotta put posts up which people respect enough to click *applaud* - lets hope no one decides to see how negative score they can get! Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22885 no if you want Karma boost, you've gotta put posts up which people respect enough to click *applaud* - lets hope no one decides to see how negative score they can get!Pathetic idea especially if you already have a reputation. Report
November 14, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_22887 sorry Mark, I think you need a "dummy spitting" animation not a static image! I think we need a pram / toys icon developing quick!! ;D Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22897 I want to know WHO gave me +ve carma ? Not happy !!! :-[Whoever it was ? I send you Orange Indicators !! Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22898 It was me, because one of your posts made me laugh out loud this morning when I was on a bit of a downer. Set me up for the day, so it did! Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22900 lol this karma thing is gonna really work id say ;D ... :-X Report
November 14, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_22903 Negative please. for me or you lmao!! I'd imagine with the amount of good work you do on here m8 youll be outstripping most of us on posive vibes!POD / Dougie - both of you have made me laugh allready - this setup is going to rock.Also nice to see POD using his multimedia skills to the fullest! Report
November 14, 200520 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_22906 Was may be 18SRiauto who has been having problems logging on by the look of his IP addy vs. the Error log - damn this board is clever! Report
November 14, 200520 yr comment_22907 Was may be 18SRiauto who has been having problems logging on by the look of his IP addy vs. the Error log - damn this board is clever! ::)all proud andy 8) 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.