Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA 2025

Featured Replies

  • CLUB MEMBER

Excellent, any more folks?

 

I have bought a raised bar b q for us to use.  @Frisco doesn't need to tow his bar b from Ireland and @newbody hasn't had time to reinstate the cav bar

 

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

I can't manage it this year a wedding on that Saturday unfortunately & I'd already booked really retro on the Sunday. 

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 30/01/2025 at 17:09, retrotony87 said:

This year 2025 is a go.   

 

New location new dates.  

 

Overstone Northampton NN60AG

 

W3W. Gather. Dangerously.Marble

 

52.2875726    0.8302996

 

Dates are July 11th to 13th. 

 

I shall post any links for booking ect later on.   

Camping next to your cars is allowed. 

Dogs are allowed.

Full shower and toilet facilities on site.

Catering on site 

Marquee and Bar.

BBQ's are allowed (must be raised)

No fire pits no exception 

Entertainment subject to sales.

Strictly 11pm off music

Gates locked at 9pm

Generators allowed with consideration. 

 

 

No track action due to not allowing 

 

Tickets will be priced per day entry and per day camping 

So you will need to purchase a day ticket for everyday attending and a camping ticket for every night staying 

 

 

 

More information will be shared when I receive any.  

 

 

 

Hi Tony 

I will be bringing my Cavalier SRI on the Saturday.

 

Leighton 

  • CLUB MEMBER
5 hours ago, John Smith said:

Hi Tony 

I will be bringing my Cavalier SRI on the Saturday.

 

Leighton 

Cavalier past mot today will be up in my mk3 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Well folks it looks like it's going to be a scorcher.....we will get the 2 gazebos up for cover, but bring plenty of sunscreen.

 

Currently cav is broken but when did I ever take the easy route. Busy tomorrow.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • CLUB MEMBER
On 09/07/2025 at 07:19, Greg said:

Well folks it looks like it's going to be a scorcher.....we will get the 2 gazebos up for cover, but bring plenty of sunscreen.

 

Currently cav is broken but when did I ever take the easy route. Busy tomorrow.

Well.... struggling with the handbrake currently....have a little more time to sort or it's not going (I will be still), sad times indeed

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Hi. Apologies just been aware it's this weekend, for some reason I had it in my diary for the 25-27th. :( 

Got stuff I can't get out of today but is it still OK to come down this evening? Still with the motorhome? Does anyone know what time we can get in from and a cut-off time we can't arrive after?

 

Sorry cavalier won't be that clean as it's being used today.

 

Hopefully see you later. Rob

  • CLUB MEMBER

Gates close at 9pm 

  • CLUB MEMBER
36 minutes ago, newbody said:

Home safe bloody good weekend thank you one and all

Yes really good  I enjoyed it 

 

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Yes. Was a fantastic weekend.    Thank you to everyone the was there.   Lovely seeing everyone and perfect BBQ.   

IMG_20250712_101132034_HDR.jpg

  • CLUB MEMBER

Home about an hour or so ago, hope all make / made it home safe 💪

 

 Brilliant weekend, nice to see old faces and meet new ones too. Roll on next year in a CAVALIER not #SpiritoDePunto 😂 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Great day on Saturday. Really good meeting everyone.  Roll on next year.

 

Edited by Buzzard Orient

On 12/07/2025 at 09:58, Robbytencavs said:

Hi. Apologies just been aware it's this weekend, for some reason I had it in my diary for the 25-27th. :( 

Got stuff I can't get out of today but is it still OK to come down this evening? Still with the motorhome? Does anyone know what time we can get in from and a cut-off time we can't arrive after?

 

Sorry cavalier won't be that clean as it's being used today.

 

Hopefully see you later. Rob

Now to be known as Wrong week 😅

  • CLUB MEMBER

Great weekend folks.  I'll get some pictures up at some point

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Frisco unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.