January 10, 20242 yr comment_224962 Starting to get a good idea what the sr will look like, going to dig deep and buy some new bumper brackets and a grille from cope. Comes under "Ascona sport grille" 2 or 3 look the same to me apart from a small blank! 🤷🏻♂️ Report
January 10, 20242 yr comment_224963 I think I've got the bumper brackets. Shall I check them out? Report
January 12, 20242 yr Author comment_224966 Hi John, are they new ones? I need a grille anyway so likely gonna have to order 🤦🏻♂️ Report
January 13, 20242 yr comment_224969 Sorry, no joy. They are really buried or they have already gone. Report
June 7, 20242 yr Author comment_225280 Been a while but onwards we march! A major leap this week with a stainless exhaust made & fitted. First time I've actually heard the rebuilt 16sh over the manifold racket. Report
June 11, 20242 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_225305 Looks awesome......did the exhaust manufacturer have a template? Can they make more? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 7, 20242 yr Author comment_225364 On 11/06/2024 at 12:16, Greg said: Looks awesome......did the exhaust manufacturer have a template? Can they make more? Everything is made from scratch, thought I'd replied to this 🤦🏻♂️ He's an extremely good fabricator, pipes, boxes, flexis, tail pipes both in stainless & polished are all stocked. He then asks you exactly what you want, pipe diameter, how many boxes, tailpipe angle, length & size. How noisy or quiet you want it then set about making a bespoke system to your own requirements. I wanted something that wasn't too loud, but deep & still allowed that 16sh 'gm rasp' that's exactly what I got. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.