September 11, 20233 yr comment_224704 Hi everyone, My father sadly died recently and he has a low mileage D-reg Mk2 Saloon sitting in his garage, I think it's a 1.6 petrol. It was last driven around 2000/2001 and has been covered indoors since then. I came across this forum so thought I'd check, what's the best place to sell the vehicle? I believe an expert could get it running, or even use it for parts. Thanks Chris Report
September 12, 20233 yr comment_224705 Hello chris, sorry to hear about your father passing away. What kind of condition is the cavalier in? and where abouts are you? Report
September 12, 20233 yr Author comment_224708 Generally in really good nick. Needs a clean due to sitting in the garage for 20 years, otherwise body and interior is good. The car is in Taunton, Somerset Report
September 12, 20233 yr comment_224709 Firstly, sorry for your loss. Would you be able to send me a video of the car? I'm really interested. Report
September 15, 20233 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_224714 Chris, sorry for your loss. Best bet is to speak to Admin on here and get someone in the club to have a look. We have a few members your way, so get someone over there to view and have a nose around. They will then pass back to the members and see if anyone is interested. DM me and I can see who to send and have a looksee. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.