June 25, 20233 yr comment_224526 Hi everyone 👋 I did in fact sign up 5 years ago but due to life and not using my Cav since then either, I forgot I even had an account. The Cav is still in the garage but I'm hoping to get her out this summer and was looking for car clubs when I rediscovered here. So here I am. Sticking my head out to hopefully make some new, like minded friends 😁. Are there any others from the South West on here? I'm in Somerset. So, when my commuting jalopy dies (a 2005 Fiat Doblo) I will be starting work on the Cav, making sure the engines still good, that there's no new rot, replace a couple tyres, new antenna, new gas struts for the boot, get her MOTd and then get to work on the exterior. She needs a respray. Taken outside Washford Station and the SDJR Museum. Report
June 26, 20233 yr comment_224528 Welcome (back) to the site, looks like a nice original cav you have there. There are a few members on here dotted around the Somerset/Devon area. Report
June 27, 20233 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_224537 Hello Dingle.....good to seem mk2 cavs getting the loving they deserve Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 27, 20233 yr comment_224541 I’m in Somerset too, don’t have a mk2 cavalier anymore though. There are a few of us around here though as Paul says. Where are you? I’m near Burnham on Sea. Looks a nice example you have there too! I still have a few bits kicking around if you need anything. Report
July 23, 20233 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_224619 Hi 👋 I’m in street, don’t have a MK2 anymore, regretfully sold her 10 years ago next month 😢 She’s still in the club though and being lovingly cared for 👍 Currently have an Opel Vectra A, LHD 2.0L CDi German import. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.